BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I don’t like the smell very much but trust me it definitely isn’t horrible. This is one great bar of soap. I decided to stop using liquid body wash so much. Once I returned to bar soap, I felt A LOT cleaner! But the best thing about this soap for me is that my acne-prone face LOVES it!!!! My face clears up and my skin is nowhere near as dry and my monthly break-outs occur far less frequently. That is enough reason for me to continuing to buy this soap.

Please don't change this product!
Amy L.
Lever 2000 has always been my favorite soap because of how clean the scent makes me feel. It lathers perfectly and doesn’t leave my skin dry. It does disappear quickly but it’s my all time go to for bars of soap. I would reemd this product to anyone looking for a good solid deoterant soap.
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
This is my go-to runner up. It’s less expensive than my favorite, but still leaves my sensitive skin feeling great. The smell is awesome, the price is right, and it’s avaloable at Costco most of the time. When budget is key, this is what I go for.
Sam P.
Keizer
I recieved a sample of Lever 2000 and I really liked it at first. I didn't find that it left any kind of film. I loved the smell. It's a very clean soapy scent. It's not overly perfumed like some soaps, but it does leave a nice aroma. I liked it enough that I decided to buy a couple of regular sized bars. That's when I found its one real flaw. It seems to me like this soap just doesn't last long enough. We went through a bar of this soap in half the time we usually take to use a bar of Dove or Irish Spring. I like the product, but not enough to basically double up on my soap budget.
Leah Frances W.
Easton
My husband uses this as his day-to-day soap and we legit buy it in bulk. A nice smelling bar soap that is not drying and has a nice deodorant effect. My husband has sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother him at all.
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is another soap bar that I love because of the smell. The only downside is that I feel like a bar of soap doesn't that as long as some other brands. But I still buy it when I see it on sale in stores!
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
Being that I have sensitive skin I am normally supposed to use only Dove unscented soap but I use Lever 2000 pretty often as well. I love the smell and it makes me feel fresh and the smell lengers throughout the day. This soap is extremely affordable and smells great so I would definitely recommend it to others.
Patty C.
Used this soap for many years. Unfortunately, I began to notice my skin becoming dryer recently so I changed soaps and it helped. Good brand that has a mild fresh scent.
Anna G.
Bay Shore
I really love the clean feeling I get after using this product.  I also really enjoy the fragrance it gives off. It is very effective at cleansing your skin. It is economic as well. I really like how affordable it is and effective outcome. I would definitely recommend
Savita R.
East Islip
We love the original scent bar soap. It leaves a clean feeling. The bar last a long time considering we are a family of 5. I use it everyday dont buy anything else. Price is great for us even more when on sale. I would recommend it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?