BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Sarah O.
This product seems to dry out my skin and leaves a little bit of a residue after the shower. It smells really refreshing and I was able to find at a really good price but I'm finding that the good value is not worth it for the way that it leaves my skin feeling. My husband loves it and use it that several times a day
Courtney C.
Lone Tree, CO
I'm not someone who chooses to use bar soap because it tends to leave my skin feeling tight and dry, but I forgot my body wash while visiting my boyfriend and had to use his soap.

After using his Lever 2000, I changed my mind about some bar soaps. Lever left my skin feeling soft, it didn't feel too tight, and it smelled so fresh!
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
I've trusted Lever 2000 for more than 18 years and in that time I've bathed my 4 children with it until they have left the nest.

It leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for the day without the drying effects of some of the other soaps on the market and I've always found it to be, although luxurious, affordable.
Reyna J.
Anaheim
This soap for some reason makes me feel so clean and just fresh. The smell can be a bit much at times, however the more you lather it kind of wears it out. Definitely great for people with oily skin, works in dusty areas, sweats. This product makes you feel clean. It lathers great with just bar of soap and water. I use with sponge or wash clothes and works even better.
Melissa W.
Bakersfield, CA
Really, this is one of my favorite soaps if you ask me. Leaves my skin clear, doesn't dry my skin out, it's residue free, and I come out of the shower feeling clean. Leaves me with a nice clean smell, not the smell of a weird cheap perfume that I get from some cheaper scented soaps.
Beth H.
Richmond, TX
Fresh smelling and lathers really well. My skin feels clean but not dried out. I work out at the gym several times a week and find myself showering twice daily on these days. The bar is long-lasting and my skin feels soft after I get out of the shower. Sometimes I use a body wash in the shower if I'm in a hurry but when I use bar soap, this is the one I turn to!
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap has a very light refreshing scent, not overpowering at all. I purchased from my local Walmart and I loved that it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The only downfall I found with this product was I felt like it leaves a light film on my skin. That has been my personal experience with majority of bar soaps. I would purchase again, but not for everyday use. My preference is still liquid body wash but I would recommend this to those that enjoy bar soap !
Amanda L.
Custer Park
I love lever 2000!!! when I was a child this is the only thing I could use on my sensitive skin with out breaking out in a head to toe rash. even as an adult when I start to break out I start using the lever 2000 and my rash will be gone withing a few hours after bathing. I love the smell, how soft it makes my skin, and how gentle it is on my sensitive skin!!!
Esmeralda G.
Downey, CA
I definitely like the fresh clean smell of the bar soap, it left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside was that it did make my face feeling a little dry, might just be because of my skin type(mine is combination skin, sometimes dry and other times oily). I guess it does work for other skin types because it was recommended by my doctor for my sister.
Jo L.
Fresno, CA
My family and I have been using Lever Body Soap for many years, in fact we started using Lever when it first came out and we loved it so much that we continue to use it to this day! My family and I love the Fresh Scent that lasts all day, it Lathers very well, and there is NO Residue left and you rinse off! We Highly recommend Lever 2000, we purchase the eight pack and the price is also right...Thanks Lever!!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?