BY LEVER 2000 #93 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love the LEVER 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing bar soap. I love the way that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After using LEVER 2000, I actually feel clean, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scents are not too overwhelming. Just enough to know you are clean and fresh.
Kathy C.
New York
Great soap for a quick clean. Husband loves using it and it smells wonderful. Great for summer months for the whole family. Yes I would buy again.

Pros: inexpensive, cleans well, smells great
cons: a bit drying for the winter
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband actually uses this brand. Per his opinion of this it cleans well and smells refreshing. Lathers good and rinses easily. This is the only soap he likes me purchase for him. I recommend this product!
Jessikea-Su P.
Fort Collins, CO
The brand works really well. I work around a lot of oil and the soap does the job of getting rid of the oil and the smell. The only thing that I don't really care for is the scent of the bars. But other than that their great.
Callie D.
Woodland, AL
This is the soap that keeps on giving. The scent is lovely and not over powering. The bars lather quickly and easily which helps make the bars last a long time. One of our favorites around here.
Brandi B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Lever 2000 Bar Soap is an incredible product. It is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I have a reaction with fragrant body wash and I am able to use this as a face and body wash daily. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling silky and clean. I have used this product for many years and I plan to continue.
This is my favorite body soap for myself and my family as well. It smells great and works great as a deodorant soap, it cleans extremely well but doesn't dry your skin out. We use it daily in the shower and for hand washing. I usually get it at Walmart, and I totally recommend it and will buy it again and again.
candineiry n.
My families favorite. We go through about dozens of these a month. The scent remains on your skin hours after shower. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean. This is a great buy and also affordable. Some stores sell it by multiples and it is much cheaper.
Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
Lever 2000 has been a brand favorite of my family's for a long time. The bars are sized nicely, making me feel like I'm really getting my money's worth. The fragrance is rich and powerful, leaving me feeling really clean and refreshed. It's definitely at the top of my brand favorites when I shop for bar soap.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LEVER 2000 IS A REFRESHING PRODUCT AND THE SCENT IS GREAT. IT LATHERS VERY WELL AND DOESN'T DRY YOUR SKIN. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT IN BJ'S. I CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THIS BATH SOAP IT IS A GREAT VALUE. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?