BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Jennifer K.
Maspeth, NY
My husband is a simple guy. He just can't get down with the liquid body wash. He takes his bar of soap with him when we travel, just in case there's only a liquid option, wherever it is we go :)

Working on a budget over the last year, we've tried consolidating a lot of things- soap being one of them. Gone is the girlie goo, I'd rather have something else. But what I could not agree to was a soap that left a film on my skin, leaving me feeling itchy and dried out and missing my beachy Pina Colada smooth shower gel.

Once we settled on Lever 2000- I don't miss a thing! It's light smell is pleasant and doesn't clash with perfumes. It never leaves me feeling filmy or dried out. It's always a good price, value- wise. Try it and weigh in!!
Dennea M.
Caledonia, MN
The first thing about Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap that caught my attention was the fact that the item was an 8 pack, since I have young boys in the home and they use a ton of soap while showering and cleaning dirt and mud off themselves. The scent of this soap was absolutely amazing. I love clean fresh scents and have found it difficult to find a bar soap that has a non-irritating scent that doesn't give me a headache; but Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap manages to exceed every expectation of mine. The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap has a very light refreshing scent, not overpowering at all. I purchased from my local Walmart and I loved that it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The only downfall I found with this product was I felt like it leaves a light film on my skin. That has been my personal experience with majority of bar soaps. I would purchase again, but not for everyday use. My preference is still liquid body wash but I would recommend this to those that enjoy bar soap !
Misty P.
Fresno, CA
Hi my name is misty ,I use and have used lever 2000 perfectly fresh original bar soap...I would say I'm picky picky when it comes too soaps! The lever2000 perftly barsoap is the best!! It is because my skin can become dryed out from certain soaps ...like a sponge with no water ...but not lever it leaves my skin healthy looking and moisturized... And its such a great price I always save money and look great....thank you lever2000 perfectly fresh barsoap...thank you from Misty's skin!!!
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
I gave this bar soap only four stars only due to the fact that it leaves that rubbery residue feeling on your skin once rinsed off, almost kind of like the texture left on your skin from hotel soap if you're familiar. However, I have fairly sensitive skin and this soap has never broken me out. I'm also very picky about the scents of my soap and this one was mild enough and has a great crisp clean scent. Nothing flowery or over powering. I'd still recommend
Josie A.
We have used Lever 2000 for about 2 years. I honestly not a fan of the product, but my husband likes it. I have several reasons I do not like the soap. First the soap melts away like butter. Secondly the scent is too strong. The vendor should also accommodate people with sensitivity to scents. Even if you put the soap in a soap dish it still doesn't last long. It would be great if they could make a multipack for large families.
Kas A.
Just Meh for me ! I gave it one star cuz at the soap was not overly drying. There were no natural ingredients which would help the skin in any way. Halfway through using this soap, it becomes a gooey mess. Practically deemed unusable. Also for those who have sensitive skin, this soap has fragrance in it. With that being said, it's not an offensive smell tho, more of a fresh smell. Verdict: I would not buy this product again
Jo L.
Fresno, CA
My family and I have been using Lever Body Soap for many years, in fact we started using Lever when it first came out and we loved it so much that we continue to use it to this day! My family and I love the Fresh Scent that lasts all day, it Lathers very well, and there is NO Residue left and you rinse off! We Highly recommend Lever 2000, we purchase the eight pack and the price is also right...Thanks Lever!!
Beata G.
Howard Beach, NY

I don't normally buy this brand of soap but it was on a very good sale so I thought I would give it a try. It goes rather quickly but I like it so much better than the cheap brands (like Ivory) that I normally buy. The smell is so nice and the lather too. Comparable to Dove soap bars but a lot less expensive (at least when I purchased them). Great for men or women, the scent isn't more for a man or woman.
Estefani O.
We buy this pack all the time, it really leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. You don't get that oily residue feeling after using it. My significant other loves this brand of bar soap and he's guilty of using the vast majority of the pack. He sweats a lot at work and when he gets home the first thing he does is take a shower. He says that he really likes how the soap does not leave that oily residue.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?