BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Martiese M.
Fairbanks, AK
4 stars cause I’ve used this soap most of my life. I changed up after they changed something in the bar. It doesn’t lather like it used to. Love the smell tho. I liked it better when it came in a box instead of a wrapper.
Christina W.
Mesquite
Unlike cheap soaps your don’t have to use the whole bar to feel clean. I really love this soap it leaves my body feeling clean and refreshed. If you want what soft feeling use this soap. Especially the cucumber scent.
Tommee B.
Pauls Valley, OK
I recently bought this for my husband since he prefers bar soap. While it does leave him feeling clean, he’s not fond of it. It doesn’t lather well and he doesn’t like the smell. I won’t be buying it again.
Kenzie V.
The only bar soap my husband and I use. Very clean feel and good light scent. No greasy/oily film nor break outs. Reasonably priced. Nothing bad to say about this brand. I would recommend to anyone looking to change bar soaps.
Jessica B.
Lexington , KY
Great smelling soap and still makes your skin feel soft. It doesn’t dry you out like other soaps. Pretty good price as well as compared to other brands. It’s nice that it doesn’t dry your skin out so much. Most soaps really dry your skin out. Would buy again.
Savita R.
East Islip
We love the original scent bar soap. It leaves a clean feeling. The bar last a long time considering we are a family of 5. I use it everyday dont buy anything else. Price is great for us even more when on sale. I would recommend it.
Jessica D.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great soap! Last a very long time! Smells like an adult baby powder. The smell lingers on your skin for awhile. Will repurchase it because it’s a classic! Yes I’ll recommend to everyone!
Doug H.
For anyone who has not tried this bar soap; I want to highly recommend it. It is gentle on the body and smells good. It leaves your skin soft without that dry itchy feeling OR oily skin. I like the way the sent lasts.
I would by it again and always look for it.
Asia O.
This soap gets the job done, not one that I would use for skin care but a good product nonetheless. I usually get mine from drugstores or even grocery stores for a really good price. I buy these for the family bathroom so we always have some fresh bars for ourselves and guest. It smells really nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling terribly dry.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Lever 2000 is my staple soap. The smell is refreshing and clean, and I feel clean yet not overly dry. I cannot use moisturizing soaps, but I also don't want to be a prune when I get out either. Lever 2000 provides a great balance for me.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?