BY LEVER 2000

Refresh and replenish your skin with lever 2000 original. Our advanced formula with an optimal combination of skin hydrators and sunflower seed oil helps hydrate your skin. Get the fresh, clean scent and touchable clean your whole family will love! Lever 2000 is different than other deodorant bar soaps! see more...

Julie M.
Julie M.
This is a basic, quality bar soap. The smell is light and inoffensive. The soap itself cleans well and doesn't strip skin of moisture. Overall, a good no-frills option for daily use (or whenever you shower), and since it's a bar soap, it lasts for a good while. Would buy again
Catrine J.
Catrine J.
Opa Locka, FL
It's true to it word. It is perfect, your skin feels clean and replenished. This is the only soap i use in the whole house. Everyone loves the soap and it doesn't leave my skin dry. No residue is left behind. And the smell lasts a very long time ! i absolutely love it.
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I remember when this soap first came out in 1991 I rem I wanted to try it, I loved the scent very refreshing, very clean!
Lathered awesomely. I know they've made dif scents since then over the years but the original was the best. I from time to time will go back and forth with which soaps I use and buy, this will dif be one of those, I just hope they never dis-continue or try and CHANGE the formula! So many products now a'days they always wanna change a good thing, leave the classics alone please!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Lever 2000 is a great soap. It doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps and it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. I used to have very sensitive skin and I could only use Ivory because other soaps had too much deodorant and would make me break out. Lever 2000 does not make me break out!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Willow Spring, NC
I used to just use Dove bar soap, but then I bought Lever and now that's what I buy all the time. I still love Dove, but Lever prices are great and I just think it's the best. It feels great on your body and smells good.
Cori P.
Cori P.
Lever 2000 replaced our old regular soap years ago. We love the scent, the effectiveness and the price!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've never used this product but my grandpa has for years and he always smells fresh and he says that it's a great product. Something that you will buy for years.
Ann-Marie C.
Ann-Marie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Lathers great, smells awesome and leaves your skin clean without drying it out.
Juliza R.