Lever 2000® Original Soap 12-4 oz. Bars uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LEVER 2000

Refresh and replenish your skin with lever 2000 original. Our advanced formula with an optimal combination of skin hydrators and sunflower seed oil helps hydrate your skin. Get the fresh, clean scent and touchable clean your whole family will love! Lever 2000 is different than other deodorant bar soaps!

Lisa R.
Dallas, TX
I love Lever bar soap, have depended on it to be gentle on my skin since my children were babies and had difficult eczema issues. They are in their 20's now and I still swear by Lever. I struggle with skin problems, too, and find great comfort in depending on this brand.
Frances M.
Barnsdall
I love the soap. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is about the only soap I can use it doesn’t break me out. It’s affordable. Has this wonderful scent. Does not over dry my skin. I will purchase this again. And I would highly recommend others.
Noemy C.
Kansas City, KS
i get little bumps on my fingers when i don’t use this soap & it has helped my skin sooo sooo good since i was in kinder. i would use my own soap because i was allergic to the school one. 10/10 recommend!
Emmanuella E.
Doral
I would never buy this anymore. Ever!
The first time I used this, the instant it touched my skin it was like acid was poured on my body.
Even as I rinsed off, some still got away and I had a yeast infection 😑😑😑😑
Don’t use this ever!
Mar J.
I really don’t care for this soap. It smells good, but I find that it doesn’t rinse or lather well. Can’t wait to use up the multi pack I bought. Lever 2000® Original Soap 4-3.15 oz. Bars
Anna P.
Boston, MA
I like Lever 2000 soap because it isn’t very fragrant, it’s smooth feeling, and it definitely cleans well. Also, it is affordable. My problem with it is that sometimes I feel like it leaves my skin stripped and tight, as if there is a waxy film on it.
Sheri W.
Bonita Springs
Cleans well without the harsh scent. Heard that it was the best type of soap to use for a body soap. We’ve been using it for a few years and we continue to be satisfied with the product.
Beth J.
This product is great! I have allergies and sensitive skin. I have never had any type of reaction to Original Lever 2000. Very grateful for that and will continue using it,
Julie M.
This is a basic, quality bar soap. The smell is light and inoffensive. The soap itself cleans well and doesn't strip skin of moisture. Overall, a good no-frills option for daily use (or whenever you shower), and since it's a bar soap, it lasts for a good while. Would buy again
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I remember when this soap first came out in 1991 I rem I wanted to try it, I loved the scent very refreshing, very clean!
Lathered awesomely. I know they've made dif scents since then over the years but the original was the best. I from time to time will go back and forth with which soaps I use and buy, this will dif be one of those, I just hope they never dis-continue or try and CHANGE the formula! So many products now a'days they always wanna change a good thing, leave the classics alone please!
Juliza R.