BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Original Perfectly Fresh Soap: 8 4-oz bars Refreshes and replenishes With nutrients and minerals see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
I've been so obsessed with the clean and smell of this bar of soap for since I was a little kid! This is the freshest and best smelling bar of soap ever. I'd compare the clean of it to Dial, but the addicting smell is its own. You can buy this soap at pretty much any drug or major store that you would body wash, and a single pack is less than $1. The multi packs aren't that expensive, either.
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
It does not have a strong fragrance. I use it twice a day when it is available. It lasts about a week. It can be stripping to the skin, getting rid of everything on the skin. I would recommend using this soap if you are sensitive to smells/fragrance(s) and or want a squeaky clean feeling. I would buy this again.
Alicea L.
Cordova, TN
This soap is awesome! My son loves it. It smells very fresh and makes you feel extra clean. The value is phenomenal as well, especially if you get it from Walmart. Would for sure but this product again.
Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my husband's favorite brand of soap.  He has been using it since we met 16+ years ago.  It has a great smell, but I think it leaves skin a little dry.  I certainly don't use it and I find that he needs a lot more lotion to moisturize his skin than I do, especially in the winter.
Evelyn R.
love this soap, I use it everyday and it does not irritate my skin, perfect for the whole family, and I feel super clean, the price is just right, good value. It does not leave a residue on the skin. the scent it has its great, neutral, it smells so good.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I used this brand in the beginning of the grand it was ok. The scent that they have doesn't last very long. I feel like you have to wash again I stopped using this to go back to Irish Springs. I would recommend this product
amanda r.
Kennesaw
My husband uses this and he absolutely loves it. He uses it daily and says it makes his skin feel soft all day. His hands are rough but once washed in this they feel so smooth.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
This soap if refreshing and well priced. You can get it in grocery stores, drug stores and big box. I use it weekly. Smells like a summers day. lasts too!! REFRESHING!!!
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I love this soap because it sure can do its job and leaving you clean without any dirt or what not, i have been using it for years now. i have not change soap since then.
Linda D.
I buy this for my husband. He always smells clean.
It's a great price and sometimes on sale.
It's gentle on our skin and never get rashes.
Will buy again.
Lori B.
Do you like the scent of this soap?