BeautySkinBath & BodyLever 2000
Lever 2000 Original Bar Soap

Lever 2000® Original Bar Soap

Refresh and replenish your skin with lever 2000 original. Our advanced formula with an optimal combination of skin hydrators and sunflower seed oil helps hydrate your skin. Get the fresh, clean scent and touchable clean your whole family will love! Lever 2000 is different than other deodorant bar soaps!

HooW good is this for acne and sensitive skin[brand:lever-2000]?
I have been wanting to try this. I have sensitive skin will this suit me?
This sounds amazing! Is it mild for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Lever 2000® Original Bar Soap!
SYDNEY K.
KANEOHE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lever 2000® Original Bar Soap uploaded by SYDNEY K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Well I personally don’t use bar soap I rather exfoliate in the shower not with a soap. My kids and spouse use it and it does have a pleasant odor. For me I don’t want to use soap because I feel like it doesn’t clean like I’d like
Iketia B.
Durham, NC
I love the way this soap smells and how it makes my skin feel so soft and supple after leaving the shower.
christina S.
Far Rockaway , NY
Love how smooth & soft my skin is after using it! Doesn't dry out my skin either. Will definitely keep using for my daily showers.
Bre'Naldae M.
Decent soap. Had me truely feeling clean after my shower, Also smelt clean which is gof as well. lol. Price is affordable as well.
Ann N.
Lombard, IL
Great scent and the whole family likes it! Doesn't dry out our skin either. Inexpensive!
Moni S.
San Diego
Very good product. I love the smell and how your skin feels. The price is very accesible. I think is a good product and you don't need to spend a lot for a good quality.
Arooj H.
Kew Gardens, NY
I usually get eczema or a rash on my skin and it gets really itchy. I've tried all the creams and prescribed medications, but they have failed. My regular physician recommended I use "Lever 2000" and once I did, I was amazed and relieved for having found this product. I love it.
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
Adriana A.
Nacogdoches, TX
It's soft and it leaves a great clean sentsation on skin.. Very refreshing ... Love it
Quenny-Bsix D.
Oviedo, FL
Leaves you with The most refreshing clean shower feeling you will ever get. I have try other soaps in the past and will never use anything else but Lever 2000.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor B.
north prairie
il y a 2 ans
Linda L. il y a un an
I would say it would’ be too harsh for your face