BY LEVER 2000

Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lever 2000 Aloe & Cucumber Bar Soap; Now this is a long lasting,absolutely feel super clean well after your outta the shower* Would definitely recommend Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Deodorant Soap 8 Ct
Ruby C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have been using Lever Soap for many years and I do not plan on stopping any time soon.  It feels good on the skin, is not drying and does not leave any sort of film or residue.  I will keep using and buying this for many more years.
Lisa W.
Cape Coral
Lever 2000 tends to be less drying than other deodorant soaps.  I like that they are now offering a few more scents, so I can pick a favorite or try something different.
Wayne L.
New Albany, IN
To set the record straight, I love Lever bar soap. I tend to switch between the different variations, from original, to fresh, to aloe, etc. I like the blue fresh bars best, followed closely by the original, which isn't the standard from the beginning.

The biggest con is, I have a harder time finding their bigger bars, (family sized?) and my opinion is their normal bars are too small.

Other than that, perfect.
Geri Liz L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lever 2000 is awesome! Great price and it smells so good! I'm usually sensitive when it comes to soaps but this is one product that I can actually use and love!
Cerissa L.
Niederwald , TX
This product I don't use but I know is great for body acne compared to most soaps because it does not have all the perfume stuff and extra things in it!
Eva R.
Little Rock
Love the smell of this soap. Leaves me feeling clean but doesn't dry out my skin. I have been using this for years never disappoints. Highly recommend.
crystal l.
I've been using this product for a very long time. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. Has a great fresh clean scent. Good value. Not pricey at all.
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
My husband loves the freshness of this soap after coming out of the shower. It feels good on the skin and the freshness feeling is lasting.
tess d.
This product makes me feel nice amd clean. I just wish that it didn't dry my skin out so much. I like to use it in my face.

Kohl's