BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 perfectly fresh moisture response bar with aloe vera cares for your skin as it cleans by providing extra moisturizer where you need it most. leaves all your 2000 parts feeling clean, fresh, and touchably soft. see more...

Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap - 12 bar
  • "Ilove this soap it works great on my skin and it leave me clean and fresh and its very gentle on my skin." in 208 reviews
  • "Fresh and smooth on skin Not oily or dry skin out Smells good and will work for the whole family, from kids to husband. Leaves you feeling fresh. Good bargaunnfor the price. " in 73 reviews
Paula P.
Van Buren
This is not one of the only soap’s that my son & I are not allergic to but it is the only one we like & have used in 10 plus years. It does not leave a film, makes the skin feel tight or dry. We have used all of this brand but the Aloe is our favorite.
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
I have very sensitive skin and this soap doesn't make me itch or dry out my skin. It's affordable, and can be bought a large amount. One bar will last a long time. I absolutely think the scent is amazing.
Ali B.
Saint Michael , MN
I love bar soap, and this one is moisturizing and smells great. You feel clean after you use it— not sticky or dry. The aloe is wonderful. I’d recommend trying this! Also, it’s pretty fair in cost comparison.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been using Lever 2000 since I was a kid. It smells good, it keeps me fresh, it’s affordable and you can get them at regular drug stores. A bar soap normally last me about 3-4 weeks.
Bailey W.
Anderson, SC
Strong smell, but it’s a nice smell. It’s a little drying to the skin when used often. The price point is always good so that is very helpful. I bought this at Walmart superstore.
Raechel M.
Athens, GA
I have used this soap ever since I was a kid and have lived the smell. It's not an expensive brand and it does well too get you clean the only down side is that it has dried my skin out some but that's what lotion is for. Just don't over do it but other than that it is a wonderful soap to use.
Petysee W.
Colquitt
Refreshing and exhilarating! It's great for the whole family. The scent alone give off a feeling of Zen while showering or just relaxing to a warm soak in the bath.
Jen B.
McComb
Love this product! Leaves you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day! One thing I look for in a soap is one that the clean feeling stays throughout the day and you get that with Lever 2000. As a family with young children on a budget this is also affordable!
Andrea M.
Chicago
I love this soap and I've been using it for years. I think they changed the formula about 2 years ago, but it's still my go to. It doesn't leave a weird film on me like other do such as Dove. It can be drying but a little lotion after a shower and you're fine.
Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
Overall the soap was pretty good, I really enjoyed it. It’s great on the skin and leaves your skin soft and smelling great. The aloe was a plus because it’s good to use in the summer on sunburnt skin or if your on a mini vacation and in the sun a lot.
Wendy L.
Does this one come in body wash? It's the only one that doesn't cause dry or itchy skin for me.
Earn $229/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $231/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $319/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)