BY LEVER 2000

People always notice an original, and it's certainly hard to miss our Original clean that won't leave your 2000 parts feeling dry. So leave your impression, too, with the fresh smell of clean. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I got this body wash because it was cheap. It cleaned well enough but it really dried out my skin. I ended up giving it to my boyfriend and buying my usual moisturizing body wash.
Emily I.
London
Wellness Guru Expert
This contains lot's
of vitamins and ginseng. It smells great, has lot's of lather and we both love it.
We look forward to taking a hot shower using this product. Best of all, your clean,
smell great and it's good to your skin! Would highly recommend!
Simon B.
It didn't turn me green so I was happy with that. Was very happy with the aroma of the soap as it was very fresh.
Evelyn B.
Miami, Florida
Mantiene tu cabello fresco por varios días. Suave e hidratado. Su uso continuo te ayudará a mejorar tu cabello
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos