BY LEVER 2000

There are no compromises with Lever 2000 which leaves skin lightly moisturized, with a fresh feel. Lever 2000 bars and body washes feature fresh smelling fragrances and formulas that are clean rinsing, non-drying and refreshing, leaving skin feeling naturally hydrated and healthy. Each formula contains deep yet gentle cleansers and an optimal combination of skin hydrators including glycerin, moisturizing sunflower seed oil and skin essential Vitamin E with fragrances that help leave you feeling refreshed. see more...

• Is anyone having problems locating this in stores? I can...1 Answers
Myrna S.
New Haven
Nothing smells as good and leaves you feeling refreshed as much as the original Lever, I am not sure why this company even tried different scents when they had it right the first time. The price is in the normal range, lathers well, and rinses well.
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
I have been using this product since it was first introduced at my local Walmart when I was a teenager. My skin is sensitive and has reactions to some dyes, unfortunately, but I have *never* had an issue with this brand or style of body wash. Awesome scent. Not overpowering, and just smells like the perfect style of "clean" I'm looking for.
Hannah G.
Britton, MI
This is one of my favorite body washes. My ain't also swears by this wash. I always feel refreshed when I use this and can smell it on my skin still even after a couple hours out of the shower. Would definitely recommend.
Mary M.
This body wash smells sooo nice and fresh and the scent lasts for hours, it's not too pricey also which is a great thing! It also moisturizes as it cleans your skin and I do recommend this also for anyone with sensitive skin
laura w.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this product. This is the soap I prefer to use hands down. Very clean feeling after use. Sadly, I cannot find it in any stores. And, no help from the company locating any.
Kristy P.
Lawson , MO
I'm one of those sometimes picky people and this is the soap that I gave been using for years, can't say I see a change coming either, this is the STUFF!
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
It's been a few months since I last used Lever 2000. I've always liked the smell of it. My husband still uses it and he always smells so good
Mary D.
Youngstown, OH
My skin doesn't feel dried out, also the product smells really good. I recommend using that, doesn't leave a soapy film like other soaps do.
Erica m.
I think this product is reasonably priced, great scent as well.  Purchased it at Wal Mart.  Great prices.
Tiffany A.
Grand Ridge, FL
Good clean product. Smells great and I feel clean. Alternated with a moisturizing wash to avoid overdrying my skin.
laura w.
Vicksburg, MS
Is anyone having problems locating this in stores? I cannot find it anywhere!