BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Bath Soap 4 oz. 2 Pieces per Pack - Bulk Value Pack of 3 see more...

Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
My brother would always love using this product in his baths. The product is cute overall. And really good at aiming towards a specific genre of individuals. Since the packaging is all cute and decorated to be for kids. I would love to see what they come up with in the future.
Kendra T.
I'm pretty sure I buy these like every other week my kids love them and I actually like them to they are a cute little idea to have fun in the bathtub some may worry they will stain the tub but remarkably they don't I recommend these to mommies or an adult who just wants to have fun in the tub
Kristy D.
Dayton
I bought these bath canyon for my kids bath time. At first I didny like the idea of drawing in the bath tub. But after the used the the first few times and I seen how easy the clean up I an happy with my decision to get them. By request if the kids I would for sure but again
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
These crayons make bathing so fun for my kids. They beg for bath time. The product washes great! The design is very cute and fun for my children. Washes off easily. Makes cleaning the tub super easy. Wish I could buy these in bulk. Would make a great gift
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I purchased these bath crayons for my kids, and they all 3 love them. Easy to use, and they write very well on the bath walls. I also like the ease of removal/washing. Good bright colors and handy for bath time!
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
I buy these for my daughter all the time! She's 3 years old and she loves bath time, so these come in handy and keep her occupied. I picked mine up at a local Walmart and will be buying more very soon!
Kristen B.
cincinnati
Children loved these! Hours of fun! Makes bath time more pleasant! Scent is just as the traditional, no change there. Like any child product the price tends to be higher, which I feel is a con. However this was much enjoyed!
Patterson H.
Atlanta, GA
There's nothing like having a day full of makeup and feeling so clogged and caked up and coming home taking it off to apply this mask. My skin feels like it can breathe once I've used this.
Ciera B.
These are really great to make bathtime a fun experience. It can be hard to get your kid to take a bath, if you have a product like this the fun of it can get them wanting to get cleaned before bed. Bathtime becomes more of a game and less of a chore when they have their own special soaps.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
How cute is this. I swear, I love packaging and this takes the cake. I am a first time user. This product caught my eye. It was an okay value. I feel like you pay more for razzle dazzle. Simple products are more cheaper. But this was just too cute to pass.