Skin CareFacial SkincareLever 2000
Bath Soap 4 oz 2-Count (Pack of 3)

Lever 2000 Bath Soap 4 oz. 2-Count (Pack of 3)

Lever 2000 Bath Soap 4 oz. 2 Pieces per Pack - Bulk Value Pack of 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lever 2000 Bath Soap 4 oz. 2-Count (Pack of 3)!
Gresham , OR
My kids adore these! Easy clean up and creative play! They are affordable and easy for little ones to hold. They are a lot of fun for my little ones and are easy on tithe skin!
Cedartown, GA
My kids love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
cincinnati
Children loved these! Hours of fun! Makes bath time more pleasant! Scent is just as the traditional, no change there. Like any child product the price tends to be higher, which I feel is a con. However this was much enjoyed!
Jonesboro
My son loves these. They male bath time so fun for him. Im not crazy about the scent or the clean up, but ill do it for my kiddo.
Bixby, OK
I buy these for my daughter all the time! She's 3 years old and she loves bath time, so these come in handy and keep her occupied. I picked mine up at a local Walmart and will be buying more very soon!
Milton, WA
I purchased these bath crayons for my kids, and they all 3 love them. Easy to use, and they write very well on the bath walls. I also like the ease of removal/washing. Good bright colors and handy for bath time!
Odessa, FL
My brother would always love using this product in his baths. The product is cute overall. And really good at aiming towards a specific genre of individuals. Since the packaging is all cute and decorated to be for kids. I would love to see what they come up with in the future.
Odenville
My kids loved these. The colored everything and it just rinsed off. They wrote on eachother, whick was easy
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My kids love this!!! Bath time fun has never been better. So much fun for kids of all ages.
Dayton
I bought these bath canyon for my kids bath time. At first I didny like the idea of drawing in the bath tub. But after the used the the first few times and I seen how easy the clean up I an happy with my decision to get them. By request if the kids I would for sure but again

Looking for your answer?