BY LEVER 2000 #87 in Bar Soap

The Original Lever 2000 actively works to refresh and replenish your skin. Refresh and replenish your skin with Lever 2000 Original. Our advanced formula with special minerals and nutrients has more skin hydrators than the leading deodorant bar-leaving skin feeling smoother and more refreshed. What makes Lever 2000 different from other deodorant bar soaps? It's all about the ingredients. Specially formulated with more skin hydrating ingredients than the other leading bar soap, Lever 2000 leaves skin feeling smoother and more refreshed. It's a difference you can feel! see more...

Lever 2000 Bars
  • "Great all round product. Deodorizes and gentle enough for facial use. A product everyone in the house can use, both young and old " in 195 reviews
Megan G.
Granger, WA
I've been using lever 2000 since I was little. My parents always used this one. It never cause any breakouts, rashes, or skin issues. Now I buy it for my family and my 2 year old and 5 year old have no issues with it either. We are forever lever 2000 users! Can't beat the price either.
Amber O.
Cleveland
When i used lever 2000 the soap smelled so great. but one i used the bar of soap it seemed to have left my skin quite dry .. And i already suffer from dry skin ,so that didnt turn out so great ... But overall if i did have to use this product again most likely i would
Janay H.
Albany
This has honestly been my favorite soap for a while. I never had any issues with it at all and it is highly recommended, especially for dry skin. This soap caused me no irritations or problems and i have extremely sensitive skin. 10/10 for me.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Lever has such an awesome clean smell!! I literally love this soap! Some soaps don't work well with my skin and Phbalance, but Lever does. It's affordable and works great. The soap is thick too so it lasts longer! The smell is my favorite part, leaves you feeling fresh and clean. and works well with my dry skin too. Love my Lever 2000. They also have a variety of smells too!
So fresh and so clean, CLEAN! đźšż
Try them out...❤Lever 2000 Bars️
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
I love my lever bar soap. I use bar and soft soap, but this is my favorite bar. The scent is so fresh and clean. I love the way it makes my skin feel and the cost is very reasonable. I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth R.
Waverly, IA
This soap smells really really good. Kept my skin feeling nice, and it had a fairly good smell left of my skin, making me feel fresh, while I could smell it. This bar seems to last awhile in the shower, which is definitely a plus.
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
My whole family uses this soap. It has a clean fresh sent that leaves you feeling clean all over. It’s not drying. It’s a great value. I usually purchase this at BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love this product love the nice smell it has very affordable easy to find. One thing I do hate about this product is the fact it doesn't my washcloty feel soapy I like my cloth soapy. Its very smooth onthe skin cleans well tooo.
Marlen C.
Inglewood, CA
This soap is what I purchase when I am on a budget and it works well. It leaves my skin a little dry sometimes but it has a delicious smell. It does the trick and I would recommend
Tysheema M.
Lever is affordable the scents are incredibly long lasting. It definitely isnt for really sensitive skin. There is perfume in this soap. Everyone else should try it.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone noticed the changes in this soap with the new packaging? We hate this soap now and have changed to Dove.
Earn $323/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $364/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $327/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)