BY LEVER 2000

Pomegranate & Coconut Water For Healthy Fresh Skin. Clean Rinsing. Non Drying*. Refreshing Leaves Your Skin Feeling Naturally Healthy & Hydrated. For Healthy Fresh Feeling Skin that Is: Clean. Hydrated. Refreshed Because hydration is key for healthy fresh feeling skin. 8 - 4oz Refreshing Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 32oz *Non drying as compared to soap. 1-866-MY LEVER. see more...

Lever 2000 Bar Soap
  • "I don't know what it is about lever 2000 but the smell just makes you calm and think clean lol, It's very gentle I use it maybe once every few months because I get a bad break out on my skin and I use dial to get rid of it on a regular bases but lever 2000 is my treat every so often!" in 156 reviews
Isreal J.
Birmingham
Its a good soap. The aroma of it is good. It lathers very well in the shower or bath.  The packaging is eye catching. And the price is always reasonable. The soap leaves my skin feeling moist and refreshed. I would recommend this soap for anybody.
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
I really like this soap because it leaves my skin very clean. It is my favorite soap. You can use it whenever you want and it also has a rich smell so you can enjoy the rich bath even more.
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
My husband works on cars as a side job now (it used to be his full time job). Lever 2000 is GREAT for cleaning him up after being under the hood, or under the car. It cleans up all the grime, and smells so fresh and clean. Lever 2000 is a great price, great product, and smells so clean! It is approved by this family!!
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
Lever 2000 smells so fresh and clean. It can wash away the tough grime on my husband, yet soft enough to use on my kids. It doesnt dry out your skin like a lot of harsh soaps can. It just gets you fresh and clean. It is also a great price. I love lever 2000 and will continue using it for years to come.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I am allergic to whatever makes liquid body wash stay a liquid, but I still enjoy smelling good and feeling refreshed. It is easy to do that with Lever 2000. With it's mild, clean scent it doesn't clash with your perfume or lotions. It's also great for the stinky kids in your home!
Alana H.
Brooklyn, NY
This soap smells really nice, it lathers up good enough to spread across your body evenly. It comes in a pretty decent size that would last for an entire month or more if you live alone. The shape of the soap makes it easy to get a good grip even when it is wet! i would recommend this soap to anyone looking to buy something decent for cheap :)
Vira M.
Denver, CO
On those days when I just need to feel squeaky clean, this is our go to. Gets rid of all your smells from the day and leave a noce clean crisp scent on your skin. Alot of soaps dry out my skin, but this one just doesn't.
Julie H.
Perkins
My husband loves using bar soap, I'm not such a big fan. He really likes to find bars of soaps that have been made with natural ingredients that usually have some type of oatmeal or coconut in them and this was just one that he likes to pick up every so often from Walmart that he will use in the shower.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
This soap smells fresh and clean, but works hard to remove dirt and grime. I love it for washing my hands. It's great for the entire family and guests. I use it daily and pick it up at my local drug store. I would buy this again and recommend to others. Prefer over liquid soap for hand washing
Nicki F.
Boylston, MA
The only bar soap my family uses.  I feel like it gets us all clean, without drying out our skin.  The scent is good for both males and females. I generally buy it at Target.  I would say it's mid-range in price, but I like it more than cheaper bar soaps.
Sharanda H.
Boutte , LA
This sounds amazing! Is it mild for sensitive skin?
Earn $337/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $302/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $351/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)