Lever 2000® Aloe & Cucumber Soap 4 ct Bars uploaded by Falon F.

BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 original bars 4 oz, 6 bar see more...

Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
I usually don't use bar soaps but sometimes I feel like it gets me a bit cleaner or when I'm out of my regular liquid soap its my backup! Lever smells super good and again I like the price because for me if it's good and the price is low then I'm all for it!
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
It is really big and lasts a long time. The scent doesn't linger as long as I'd hope. It also leaves the skin lacking moisture, which is common with bar soaps compared to body wash. It isn't harsh however. But depending on which deodorant you use, you'll need to spend extra time removing it the soap and harder scratching motions.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I get these for my sons to use. They are young and active, which means they stink lol!! This soap smells clean and refreshing, and it doesn't iritate my youngest's very sensitive skin. Great cleansing, crisp smell and still gentle!! Total win!!
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
This is really good soap for its price. The quality is good. It doesn't deteriorate as fast as other soaps. You feel clean and fresh. The smell is amazing. I don't like cucumbers but the smell of it on the bar is delightful.
Deidra B.
Oak Cliff
I love using this soap sometimes, I love the fact it's aloe vera and cucumber, it smell so good and don't leave your body dry, it do leave your body smell good and feeling fresh!!!!👍👍👍👍👍
Kelsea G.
This soap smells really clean, and fresh. It is very gentle on the skin, and works well if you have sensitive skin. I don't think the scent lats for very long but it is nice.
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this soap. I have sensitive skin and a lot of other soaps break me out. I have never had that issue with using Lever. I really like how this soap has Aloe in it and the cucumber smell is very refreshing. My skin always feels soft and hydrated not only after using any Lever product, but specifically after using this particular bar of Lever soap.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
Soap smells absolutely amazing! Very gentle on my skin I've used this maybe twice! It's long lasting and great quality product. It's very affordable and I'm satisfied overall with the product I will definitely recommend this product to everyone
Jennifer A.
Ravenna, OH
Love the way this soap lathers, and I feel nice and clean afterwards! It is a good value for the way it makes my skin feel! It last a long time as well, and I get plenty of uses from it! It is very gentle to my skin! I would recommend this to everyone!
Christina W.
This is my favorite soap and the only one I will use. I have tried out a few others but this doesn't dry out my skin but leaves me feeling clean, great smell too.
Christina W.
What's your favorite lever 2000 scent?

back