BY LEVER 2000

Leaves your skin feeling naturally healthy & hydrated. see more...

Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
I don’t like watery soaps. I prefer creamy type body wash. I used it at a friends house but it’s not as good as the one I use. I feel you have to use multiple times of this then another type of soap.
Samantha C.
Codroy
To be honest I purchased this for the scent alone as when I opened it in store to do the women's smell test this one really caught my eye or nose, it is a wonderful product, but I found it didn't give my skin the softness as my other brand had, would definitely get again if my regular brand was available
David w.
Long Beach
I love the liquid better than this up for lasses along time does not burn it and I smells good at Mason skin so soft and it’s good for the price it is I get it from the stores are the time they sell it everywhere it’s a good so I recommend anyone to throw
I didn't think I would like this at all! To my surprise, I did! Jump in the shower after a hot summer day, and this body wash is great! It has a great scent and is actually almost both cooling and relaxing. Very hydrating as well.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Again, I got this as a gift from a friend who does extreme coupon shopping. So that being said, it was a good value. I love the cucumber smell, and it's one of my go-tos in the shower and in the tub. Will definitely replenish!
Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Leanna C.
When my other soap is not in stock I buy this brand its not a bad price and is gentle on my skin Im allergic to most other kinds and can only use this brand and caress
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
I began using Lever 2000 at my derm's urging. At the time I was using a Bath & Body Works product and it was irritating my skin. Switching to this simple formula immediately cleared up irritation, itchiness, and redness.

I shower twice a day, so I was really relieved to find that this shower gel didn't dry my skin out! Smells great, works well, and you can't beat the price! I do wish it came in other scents that were perhaps more "feminine" just so I could branch out occasionally.
Sherly R.
Mableton, GA
This soap is actually safe for me to use on my face and they smell nice. They dont dry out my skin so i liked this very much. It is also very affordable at walmart.
Melody K.
Great sent just wish that it would be longer lasting. And gets the job done. Does not dry the skin at all. Just sent is not strong as I would like.