BY LEVEN ROSE

100% Pure Organic, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, MADE IN THE USA, leaving all of the important essential elements in the oil. Absorbs into the skin with no additives or parabens and non-GMO for maximum antioxidant anti-inflammation benefits. Nutrient dense... see more...

• Where can I buy this and for how much?2 Answers
  • Hi i have this but i don't use how you use? how is your S...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I just recently added Leven Rose's Jojoba Oil to my skincare routine. The weather is starting to cool down and my combination skin is going to start to get more on the dry side. I wanted to try jojoba oil because I knew about the nourishing properties it contains without being comedogenic, as well as its anti-fungal and acne fighting properties.

This oil is very lightweight and absorbs quickly. Jojoba oil mimics your skins own sebum but unlike our sebum when we overproduce it, jojoba oil won't clog your pores. Jojoba oil will even decrease your skin's oil production with regular use in time.

When I first started using this, my skin did go through a purging stage for about a week, maybe a little less. My skin is relatively clear most of the time, thanks to glycolic acid creams. This is normal, and don't let that discourage you from using jojoba oil. The jojoba oil will encourage dormant acne to become an active whitehead. The length of your purging period will depend on the condition of your skin prior to using jojoba oil.

One final thing I want to mention is about this company, Leven Rose. Their customer service is amazing. I received three 1oz. travel sized jojoba oils for the price to ship them, which was about $9 total. I also own their rosehip and sea buckthorn oils and they're amazing as well. Great customer service creates lifelong customers.
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
I cannot rave about this product enough! It has so many uses and the bottle lasts forever. I’ve used it in each of the ways that the company claims it can be used (and then some) and I’ll detail how I felt about each.

Let’s get the bad out of the way:
Hair - My hair is naturally oily. I can’t go two days without washing it before it needs some attention. However, I wanted to try this and see what it did. It did give my hair a noticeable shine, but it quickly made my hair look like it had been days without washing. If you have oily hair, I would probably skip this use.

Now for the pros:
Nails/cuticles - I cannot rave enough about what this has done for my nails! I used to be a chronic nail biter. This was mostly because my cuticles looked awful ad this caused my nails to look ragged and well... I tried to fix it with my teeth. Since I’ve been using this on my hands I’ve noticed a huge difference. My cuticles no long flake and the skin around my fingernails is perfectly plump and fresh looking. I do use it a minimum of twice daily. I simple empty the dropper and use what’s left on it to dot five fingers at a time at the base. Then rub in and let it soak in (60 secs or so).

Skincare - this is a great asset in dryer months. My skin tends to get very flaky and this helps to hydrate the area and plump the skin. Do not use as much as you think you will need! This stuff goes a LONG way. I can make 2-3 drops cover my face and neck.

Makeup remover - this is a great oil for those stubborn liquid lipsticks and waterproof mascara. I use about 5-6 drops and just rub it into the makeup I’m struggling to remove. It helps to break everything down and then you can simply wipe the excess off.

Overall, this is a lovely product. If I ever drain this bottle I’ll definitely repurchase!
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I adore this oil! I had looked everywhere for a good moisturizer and could never find one that didn't have some drawback like making the oily parts of my skin even greasier. I knew that oils work wonders and have many purposes, so I looked into jojoba oil. Leven Rose is an amazing company, they follow up to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. The price is also super affordable for the quantity and quality of the product.

Jojoba oil has so many uses! I primarily use it as a moisturizer for my face and it is incredible. My cheeks and nose are so oily and my chin and forehead get super dry in the winter, but this oil evens out my skin! After my skincare routine I apply a few drops and my face immediately feels great. It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't clog pores. It also helps with my acne and is a wonderful makeup remover.

It can be used on cuticles, as a body oil, for dry scalp, for shiny hair, and there are probably tons of uses I don't even know about! I highly recommend this oil!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I'm so much in love with is jojoba oil. I use it for various things. It is among the oil I use for my hot oil hair treatment and also included in my hair moisturizer. I mostly use it to moisturizer my leg after my pedicure. Great nutritional value for both hair and body. Highly recommend. Leven Rose Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural Jojoba Oil, 4 oz
Kailie P.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I purchased this along with cuticle pens and just used the dropper to put the oil in the pens and it works amazingly!!!! I’m absolutely addicted to using my oil. I have heard some say that they don’t like the runny consistency of the oil so they purchased pure vitamin E gel and it made it the perfect consistency for them!!! I use this oil multiple times daily and my cuticles are so hydrated and look amazing! I’ve seen such a difference from when I first started using it to now!!
Emma R.
Vienna
This product is great. It moisturizes well and evens out skin tone. It is anti aging and helps undo the effects of sun damage due to antioxidants. I would completely recommend this to anyone who wants to try an oil moisturizer.
Camilla A.
This product helped clear my skin and keep it hydrated through the dry months. You really only need 2-3 DROPS for the whole face. I massaged this into my skin and gave it a light pat. My sister uses it for her nails and she says it made her nails stronger and healthier. I have used this for my hair too, but I feel like its effects disappear quickly.
Bryanna I.
I pretty much use this all the time in my cuticles to help keep my nails healthy and strong. I also use this oil for other things as well. I have stretched ears so I use it for keeping my lobes moisturized and for stretches. It’s also great on skin and hair.
Angela A.
Knoxville
I have several Leven Rose oils and they have exceeded my expectations. I have dry, sensitive skin. I use these oils for all my facial skincare needs as well as other dry spots on the body and hair. These are pure, cold pressed and unscented.
Lesly B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love ! My favorite oil! I use it every day after I wash my face. It’s cold pressed and unrefined. Since I have oily skin this balances my skin sebum and also softens my skin and keeps it moisturized with it feeling too oily.
Zorangela O.
San Juan, PR
Hi i have this but i don't use how you use? how is your Skin is notable the changes? thanks
Selena R.
Where can I buy this and for how much?