Leven Rose Carrot Seed Oil

by Leven Rose

Natural Carrot Seed Oil is chocked full of naturally-occurring beta carotene, vitamin A, vitamin E and more. Ideal for maturing or dry skin types, as well as damaged and brittle hair.HOW TO USE: Massage a 1-2 drops into palms and apply to face as a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leven Rose Carrot Seed Oil!
Louisville, KY
Leven Rose Carrot Seed Oil uploaded by Karen W.
I had no idea what to expect from this but it's wonderful. You can use it on your hair, face, nails. It's a very moisturizing oil that I've liked best as a cuticle treatment & as a facial moisturizer. I mix a drop or two with their argan oil & my horribly dry skin isn't dry anymore. It's also great mixed in with a hair mask for added hydration to help with elasticity. Definitely recommend.
My skin and hair love this oil! It's has revitalized my hair, skin, and nails. A few drops make a huge difference. also the company has great customer service, which is always a good thing. I am definitely buying from them whenever I can.
Tempe
Love this brand! I love the carrot oil and use it for my hair and nails and sometimes as a face oil as well. It leaves everything feeling soft and hydrated and has a faint earthy smell and orange tint.
Kissimmee, FL
Leven Rose Carrot Seed Oil uploaded by Jenna C.
The carrot seed oil is perfect for my combo skin especially when I’m out in the sun: it absorbs perfectly and doesn’t leave me oily! I only got a week ago and I’ve already used half the bottle. It’s really helped clear up dry skin on my eyelid. The smell is a little savory butter mixed with rose or bergamot it’s absolutely lovely! I’ll be ordering another bottle right away!! Leven Rose Carrot Seed Oil!
W Burlington, IA
No go for me. doesn't absorb and sits On top of skin. I strangely like The smell though.
Aljouf, Altwir
Leven Rose Carrot Seed Oil uploaded by Reem A.
أولا فوائد زيت الجزر بالنسبة للجلد: يساعد على شد الجلد وعلاج الدمامل واضطرابات الجلد الأخرى يساعد على تنشط وتجديد الخلايا والأنسجة في الجسم وهو يساعد بذلك على إزالة التجاعيد من الجلد يجعل البشرة أكثر صفاءا ونقاءا تناول الجزر كذلك يساعد على توفير الحماية للجلد والبشرة ضد أشعة الشمس فوق البنفسجية الضارة التي قد تؤدي إلى حدوث أمراض الجلد خصوصا لا قدر الله سرطان الجلد يعطي البشرة لونا مشرقا ونضرا ويساعد ايضا على تغذية البشرة وترطيبها يساعد على إزالة البقع والشوائب أيضا من الجلد والبشرة وهو مفيد جدا لعلاج التشققات التي قد تنتج من طقس الشتاء البارد من أهم مميزات زيت الجزر أنه يناسب البشرة العادية والحساسة وكذلك البشرة الجافة ..... First benefits of carrot oil for skin: Helps to tighten skin, treat boils and other skin disorders Helps to revitalize and renew the cells and tissues in the body and it helps to remove wrinkles from the skin Makes the skin more clear and pure Carrot intake also helps to protect the skin and skin against harmful ultraviolet rays that may lead to skin diseases especially God forbid skin cancer It gives the skin a bright and fresh color It also helps nourish and moisturize the skin Helps remove spots and impurities also from skin and skin It is very useful for treating cracks that may result from cold winter weather One of the most important features of carrot oil is that it is suitable for normal and sensitive skin as well as dry skin
Etobicoke
Purchased at: Amazon
Recently bought this oil. I’m amazed how it worked on my skin and my eye lashes. It’s really gentle and gives natural glow to my skin and every morning I wake up with plumping face since ever I started using it. It’ also a good sun protector. It doesn’t smell really great as it’s name says carrot seed it’s more like earthy smell. This really a must for skin to even out the complexion and texture of skin. Love this!!!!

Looking for your answer?