Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLeven Rose
Leven Rose, 100% Pure & Organic Rose Water , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Leven Rose, 100% Pure & Organic Rose Water , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

by Leven Rose

Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.. 2 years from purchase date.. For external use only. Keep away from flames and high heat. Keep out of reach of children.

Expiration Date: January 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.94 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leven Rose, 100% Pure & Organic Rose Water , 4 fl oz (118 ml)!
cranston
Leven Rose, 100% Pure & Organic Rose Water , 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by maili R.
Antes y luego de maquillarme siempre utilizo mi agua de rosas huele rico y muy suave y te hidrata y mantiene tu maquillaje con un look hermoso lo utilizo todos los días y lo recomiendo 100%☺️
Cocoa, FL
I’ve been using this rosewater as a facial mist and toner for almost 2 years now. Does not interact negatively with anything, is super gentle, and leaves my skin feeling clean without stripping the moisture from it. I absolutely love this stuff!
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to tone and refresh. The scent is so calming and it's always a good feeling to know I'm giving my skin something healthy. Will always repurchase. ❤️
fort pierce, FL
I received a 1oz sample of this Rose water toner and I absolutely love it. my face looked fresh the morning after using it. and it smells very nice. this floral water is great for any skin type
Brunswick, GA
The fresh smell and feeling i get when applying this product is just perfect. I use this daily and love the results.
Waterville , ME
I really enjoy all types of pure and natural refreshing body sprays. Leven Rose has a variety to choose from which are highly beneficial to the skin and senses. This one in particular is made from roses and is therapeutic grade so you can use it to soothe around your eyes, face, dry skin and even spritz in your hair for a lovely scent. 🙂
Milton , ON
This is nice, and all natural. I don’t need a strong toner, as my complexion is pretty even, but I do find that this helps my pores. But it’s not a huge or noticeable transformation.

Looking for your answer?