Leven Rose 100% Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater uploaded by Tiffany E.Leven Rose 100% Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater uploaded by Kashmir G.Leven Rose 100% Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater uploaded by Karene W.

BY LEVEN ROSE

100% PURE NATURAL ORGANIC MOROCCAN ROSE WATER - Perfect for toning face, neck, décolletage, eye area, dry skin, body and hair for balancing PH, acne prone skin, hand spots, dark marks, combination oily skin, and to overall balance skin as a botanical...

Buy on Amazon
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Please notice that there are two bottles sitting there. One with the pump attached and one without. Again I purchased this off of Amazon in hopes it would help me with the current problem. I was wrong, it was a waste of money and when it arrived the lid was not screwed on tight even though it was sealed for safety the the product had leaked all over the box and destroyed it. They were very great to work with and replaced the bottle very quickly and this time it arrived mostly intact. It says in the ingredients list that it is rose water I have my doubts, it says 100% pure organic natural Moroccan rose flower with water and in parentheses rose damascena. It leaves my skin with a very sticky residue that’s very uncomfortable and quite annoying. I’m going to have to look that up because I’m not sure if that Moroccan rose is the real rose or not. I only know that this product is really irritating. You’re supposed to be able to use it in your hair on your skin or add it to your shampoo it says it’s a natural face toner to balance pH level and close pores. Like I said all it does is irritate me. It’s supposed to be 100% pure but again my second box came ruined but, where as the first ruined box I had 2/3 of the product missing, this one was still basically full so now I have a bottle and a third of crap.
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this rosewater. It comes in 4oz glass bottle that you can recycle. It is also enough to last you at least 2 months, sometimes more (I use less in the winter). It is reasonably priced and it works great. It balances my ph levels and closes my pores which give me less breakouts and it leaves my face with a natural glow, instead of a shinny one. I also use it on my legs to give me smooth skin instead of using lotions (only in winter). I recommend this to anyone!
Kimberly C.
I started using this product when I first started getting into using toners. I heard about how natural rosewater was a great toner and it interested me. The smell is faint but sweet and floral which was nice. But as a toner it didn't do enough for me. I have discoloration in some parts of my face and I get redness on my cheeks and the toner's effect was very subtle. It was like I put a hint of powder on my face, you see a difference but it's very sheer. It is very refreshing when you use it and the bottle will last for a while. If you have clear skin and are looking for a lightweight toner this product would be great for you, but I didn't do enough for me.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is my absolute favorite brand of rosewater. I use this all the time. You can mix with essential oils to make toners, face masks or whatever skin treatments you want. I spritz to refresh or cool my skin, set my makeup, and I use it as a toner. It smells so fresh and amazing too. I love that this product is made in the USA! And it is affordable, and levenrose happens to also give away a lot of freebies. I got a coupons for another free bottle of rose water with my last purchase!
Tiffany E.
Coral Springs
Very light weight . If you aren’t big into makeup and lean more toward the skin care light weight feel, then this is good for you . I spray on my face before I apply my makeup and it has a sweet scent it has helped with my skin discoloration but in my opinion if you have major skin discoloration there are better products as far as rose water out there .
Yesenia V.
Lawrenceville , GA
Besides the fact that it smells like roses it gives my skin an extra beauty boost . I was looking for clean look and I definitely received it very gentle product and Yes I would definitely buy it again!!! Enjoy Leven Rose 100% Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater. go get it
Kat H.
Reedley, CA
I bought this rosewater on Amazon, I didn't really know what to expect but it was a very good deal so I bought it. I spray it on before I put my make up on, while I have make up on and then once I'm done. I feel like it leaves my skin so hydrated
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
When I purchased this toner off a recommendation from a friend. It smells amazing but not too strong. The sprayer disperses the toner nicely and the size of the product goes a long way. I really feel the it keeps my skin in balance.
Emily A.
This is my favorite rose water spray. Unlike others that dry me out, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The price is also a lot better for what you get in comparison to the big names. I'd definitely buy again!
Shayna B.
I use this on my décolletage, shoulders and around my arms after cleansing and before body creams. I also use this as a spritzer throughout the day and it's so refreshing.
Grace K.
Dallas, TX
Has anyone tried using this product as a natural makeup setting spray or is that not recommended?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product For?
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your opinion on this? How do you apply it? I've been using a cotton round. It seems to calm my clients skin. I just started using it.
Georgie L.
Where do you get this from?
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this have a color added?