LevelUp Wii Zig-Zag Storage Tower - Black uploaded by michelle lee r.

BY LEVELUP

michelle lee r.
Lyford, TX
Just purchased it for my boys so they would ve able to put in there room and put there wii on it and organize there games as well instead of it being everywhere. My favorite feature is that it holds everything. I would recommend it to other gamers.
Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
This holds literally everything that I have for my wii, including all my wii remotes, games, guitar hero guitars, and even the console itself. It's definitely worth the price considering how much you can fit in such a small space. Would recommend to everyone.
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
I have this item in white however it is the same thing. I love how it does not take up too much space and allows for a lot of storage for my games and Wii accessories.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
My brothers use this to keep their old Wii games organized. Absolutely love it! Would definitely recommend it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Great for holding games, controllers, and all other things that go with your console.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Perfect for storing and organizing your Wii games and accessories! highly recommend