HealthWellnessLevel Life
Chocolate Protein Shakes - 4 Count

Level Life Chocolate Protein Shakes - 4 Count

by Level Life

Level life chocolate protein shakes - 4 count

How is the taste and what's the average price?
I'm looking for a good protein shake that can be used for meal replacement. Is this filling enough to last at least a couple hours?
Start your review of Level Life Chocolate Protein Shakes - 4 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah D.
Lombard, IL
I had been looking for a protein shake that tasted good, but didn't have a lot of sugar. A friend recommended this brand to me and of course I went for the chocolate first. Obviously it does not taste as good as the ones that have a bunch of sugar, but it is really pretty tasty. There is only 1 gram of sugar!
Haley H.
Utica, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The shakes are amazing I highly recommend these to everybody looking for shakes
The shakes are amazing I highly recommend these to everybody looking for shakes
Shaelyn M.
Chelsea, AL
I drank these so much while I was pregnant. Probably some of the tastiest shakes out there for keeping blood sugar leveled, and really helped keep me from feeling sick. I would recommend these to anyone, especially diabetics, they usually comes with a coupon and are not overly expensive anyways! Definitely worth it.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite flavor. And I always have to hide from my husband! I keep in my desk at work for a quick snack or meal replacement.
Alex L.
I really enjoy the taste to these shakes! Also, not a bad price for basically four meals since they do fill you up pretty well.