BY LEVEL LIFE

Level life chocolate protein shakes - 4 count see more...

Sarah D.
Lombard, IL
I had been looking for a protein shake that tasted good, but didn't have a lot of sugar. A friend recommended this brand to me and of course I went for the chocolate first. Obviously it does not taste as good as the ones that have a bunch of sugar, but it is really pretty tasty. There is only 1 gram of sugar!
Shaelyn M.
Chelsea, AL
I drank these so much while I was pregnant. Probably some of the tastiest shakes out there for keeping blood sugar leveled, and really helped keep me from feeling sick. I would recommend these to anyone, especially diabetics, they usually comes with a coupon and are not overly expensive anyways! Definitely worth it.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
Alex L.
I really enjoy the taste to these shakes! Also, not a bad price for basically four meals since they do fill you up pretty well.
Elizabeth  R.
Compton, CA
I haven't really tried this one yet but i have heard good things about it....not a big fan of chocolate.
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The shakes are amazing I highly recommend these to everybody looking for shakes
Wendy O.
Rome
I've never tasted it but many people say it's amazing:"This is my favorite flavor. And I always have to hide from my husband! I keep in my desk at work for a quick snack or meal replacement."I'm definitely looking forward to try it out!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How is the taste and what's the average price?
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
I'm looking for a good protein shake that can be used for meal replacement. Is this filling enough to last at least a couple hours?