BY LEVANA

Introducing Levana s Wireless Analog Audio Monitor. We know your time is valuable to you when your baby is sleeping. You will be able to confidently do the things you want while still ensuring your baby is safe... because you love. Perfect for Any Home - 300ft Wireless Range Hear every sound your baby makes from as far as 300ft away with the optimized 40MHz analog signal. Two channel switching on the monitor and baby unit allows you to adjust to the signal that lets you hear your baby the best. LED Noise Level Indication Lights The parent unit has LED lights on it that light up to display up to four different levels of sound. This means you can turn the volume all the way down, relax and still know when your baby is making noise. Extensive Battery Life Up for to 84 Hours When the units are battery powered they can run for up to 84 hours. You will be able to take the units see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Baby monitor is a good this to have around the house. you can't always keep an eye on your little one, this would come in handy for when they are sleeping or playing in the other room.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this wireless baby monitor. It let me know when my son was up and needed me to come get him. Great product
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Great wireless product. it helps me know when my kids wake up in the middle of the night immediately
alondra c.
alondra c.
When I ever baby sat at my aunt's house I loved having this thing around.So I could hear the baby.
jessica G.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
I did like this. It came out in handy when my son is sleeping n I'm in the other room. Great price. I believe I paid $20