Levana Ovia 4.3" PTZ Digital Baby Video Monitor with Talk to Baby Intercom

BY LEVANA #38 in Baby Monitors

Seize the day and do more while keeping a close eye on baby with ovia. Intuitive touch panel controls and silent pan/tilt/zoom camera mean that a full view of every nook & cranny of your baby s nursery is just a touch away. Save photos and video to the included micro sd card and upload them to your computer, or view them directly on ovia s large 4.3 lcd screen. With talk to baby two-way communication, 24-hour battery life and invisible night vision leds, both you and baby will find a lot to love while getting more done with ovia. see more...

Levana Ovia 4.3" PTZ Digital Baby Video Monitor with Talk to Baby Intercom
Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
We've had this monitor for nearly 3 years and use it with 2 cameras (2 kids rooms!) every day & every night! It zooms, and can follow my kids around the room ☺ the picture is much clearer than our old summer infant. I honestly thought it would have died by now! Still works like brand new!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
The idea is great. I would totally want one for when I have kids. So easy to use.
Ashleigh M.
Las Vegas, NV
The Levana baby monitor is great! We keep it upstairs when baby is napping and we take the monitor downstairs. The monitor is clear and I love that I can talk to baby over the monitor.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
I love this monitor. I love being able to see my baby - it even zooms in. My only complaint is that it cuts out more frequently than I think it should which I find stressful.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario
Nighttime video is decent, sound is very sensitive. Battery life is decent. We have had it for 10 Month's. Should has battery backup in camera for power outages. It should allow you to flip the view since the range from the camera is so awkward they want you to mount on opposite wall of crib up high however the cord is short. I want a better view so I have it above the crib but I have to move the angel which makes noise if I want to see her if she is standing at the end of the crib. There was no good instructions so I had to go online to know what all the icons were and how to use the sensitivity ect. I wish it told the temp in the room biggest regret was not getting a monitor with that function.