Levana Astra PTZ Video Baby Monitor 3.5 inch uploaded by Mollee W.

BY LEVANA

Feel Close To Your Baby No Matter What Your Day Brings Astra (As-Tra) Meaning:&Nbsp; Star Private, Secure Clear Vu&Reg; Digital Signal With 750Ft Range Voice-Activated, Power Saving Peep Mode Up To 48 Hours Of Battery Life In Peep Mode 10 Hour Battery Life With Screen On Remote Controlled Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera Talk To Baby&Trade; Two-Way Communication Introducing The Astra Baby Video Monitor, Levana&Rsquo;S Latest Big Star.&Nbsp; With A 3.5&Quot; Screen, Whisper Quiet Pan/Tilt/Zoom (Ptz) Image Control And Soothing Talk To Baby&Trade; Intercom You Will Always Feel Close To Your Baby No Matter What Your Day Brings.&Nbsp; The Hefty Battery Life Lasts Up To 48 Hours In Power Save Mode So You Can Rely On Astra To Keep Going Strong, Long After You And Your Baby Have Said &Quot;Good Night&Quot;.&Nbsp; Discover The Freedom Of Doing More And Seeing More With A Little Help From Astra. Made In China see more...

Jill S.
Windsor, CO
I have a love hate relationship with this monitor. For an overall monitor, it gets the job done. But that's basically it. We originally lived in an apartment and would loose signal every few minutes - which is really unsettling with a preemie baby who just had gotten out of the NICU. Now we're living in a house so that doesn't happen but the mounting on camera part is difficult too. I hate that the cord isn't long enough to really get the camera where I want it to go, so it sits halfway up the wall in an awkward way. It is really sensitive to sounds so that's nice - but its more static than anything. And the picture quality is hit or miss. You really have to adjust the brightness to even be able to see the baby at night if its decently dark in her room or if any amount of light is peeking in.
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
We like it. We don't love it. We had Owlet for the first year of our sons life and never felt the need for a video monitor. Plus, they kind of creep my husband and I out. However around 7 months we were gifted one. So, we began using it. The features we like.. easy set-up. Just plug it in. Clear imagining. It has a great range of motion to see the whole room. I like that it has a speaker option and I like that it has a lullaby option.  We appreciate more now that our son is older. But it wouldn't be my first pick of baby monitors if we HAD to buy or gift one.
Mollee W.
Hate this thing. Have hated it since we bought it a couple years ago but the company wouldn't let us return it. The back piece covering the battery fell off within a couple months and is now on with tape. The antenna doesn't stay up and the kick stand broke off. There's always been a horrible white noise interference sound on the monitor so since I couldn't stand the whining sound we have an ADDITIONAL sound only monitor in their room. Dumb right. Features I like: talk back mode, lullabies and the fact you can control the cameras movement from the video monitor. Features I don't like: all of them. And to boot, the company sucked to try to work it out with and left me hanging.
Susan F.
Watertown, MN
This monitor has been great for us. We have it mounted on the wall right above her crib and it's great that I can swivel the camera to get a better view of her as she moves throughout the night. The quality on the zoom isn't the best, but I think that's also the nature of night-vision. It picks up on all of her sounds and I rarely have to worry about her. There seems to be an issue sometimes with the antenna as the signal will cut out when I'm in our bedroom, which is right next to hers. That might just be an issue with our house, though.
Kara G.
This is by far the best baby gift we received. The display is clear and true to life. It has night vision, do you can easily make out baby. We don't like the music function, and haven't used the interview yet, but both worth well. I especially love the sleep function. The screen is dark and there's no sound until baby cries out. That way, we're not bothered by her little movements and sounds all night.
wendy n.
I love this monitor we put it right on the wall above the baby's crib. We can zoom in perfect night vision. Sometimes I even leave it on just to e able to see her and turn the volume down since I sleep in the same room as her since she's only 7 weeks. During the day the color is great. My older daughter broke the antenna a little but still works great. Sometimes it loses connection for a minute but otherwise good product for the price.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this baby monitor with two cameras (from Costco). I am really happy with it. A nice feature is that you can put the screen in some sort of "sleep mode" during the night so that it turns on only when baby is moving abruptly and/or crying.
Ashlee S.
stevensville
Did not like this monitor at all! It's noisy and you can't go very far with it. The only good thing was being able to move the screen up and down. Very easy to adjust
teashia T.
Winston, GA
I have heard good things about these but never had one and wouldn't mind getting one jus 2 try out
Lindsay A.
Duncan, BC
I'm very happy with this monitor. It has great range when I'm downstairs and the nursery is upstairs. I bought it from Best Buy. It has a good battery life, especially if you are using Peep Mode (essentially the monitor is asleep until it hears noise coming from the camera and then it will turn on.) I love being able to pan and zoom from the monitor but the quality on zoom isn't the best. Another feature I like is you can have the volume completely off but the light comes on if there's noise and it changes colour depending on loudness. I would recommend this video monitor!

Edit to add that after 6 months of use the battery crapped out completely. It wouldn’t stay charged for more than an hour and start beeping to be charged. I didn’t change the amount of stars I originally gave because I contacted customer service and they sent a replacement battery super fast after confirming my receipt/proof of purchase. So far the battery has lasted as long as it used to!