Levana Astra PTZ Video Baby Monitor 3.5 inch uploaded by Mollee W.

BY LEVANA #34 in Baby Monitors

Feel Close To Your Baby No Matter What Your Day Brings Astra (As-Tra) Meaning:&Nbsp; Star Private, Secure Clear Vu&Reg; Digital Signal With 750Ft Range Voice-Activated, Power Saving Peep Mode Up To 48 Hours Of Battery Life In Peep Mode 10 Hour Battery Life With Screen On Remote Controlled Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera Talk To Baby&Trade; Two-Way Communication Introducing The Astra Baby Video Monitor, Levana&Rsquo;S Latest Big Star.&Nbsp; With A 3.5&Quot; Screen, Whisper Quiet Pan/Tilt/Zoom (Ptz) Image Control And Soothing Talk To Baby&Trade; Intercom You Will Always Feel Close To Your Baby No Matter What Your Day Brings.&Nbsp; The Hefty Battery Life Lasts Up To 48 Hours In Power Save Mode So You Can Rely On Astra To Keep Going Strong, Long After You And Your Baby Have Said &Quot;Good Night&Quot;.&Nbsp; Discover The Freedom Of Doing More And Seeing More With A Little Help From Astra. Made In China see more...

Susan F.
Watertown, MN
This monitor has been great for us. We have it mounted on the wall right above her crib and it's great that I can swivel the camera to get a better view of her as she moves throughout the night. The quality on the zoom isn't the best, but I think that's also the nature of night-vision. It picks up on all of her sounds and I rarely have to worry about her. There seems to be an issue sometimes with the antenna as the signal will cut out when I'm in our bedroom, which is right next to hers. That might just be an issue with our house, though.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this baby monitor with two cameras (from Costco). I am really happy with it. A nice feature is that you can put the screen in some sort of "sleep mode" during the night so that it turns on only when baby is moving abruptly and/or crying.
Mollee W.
Mega Parent Expert
Hate this thing. Have hated it since we bought it a couple years ago but the company wouldn't let us return it. The back piece covering the battery fell off within a couple months and is now on with tape. The antenna doesn't stay up and the kick stand broke off. There's always been a horrible white noise interference sound on the monitor so since I couldn't stand the whining sound we have an ADDITIONAL sound only monitor in their room. Dumb right. Features I like: talk back mode, lullabies and the fact you can control the cameras movement from the video monitor. Features I don't like: all of them. And to boot, the company sucked to try to work it out with and left me hanging.
Ashlee S.
stevensville
Did not like this monitor at all! It's noisy and you can't go very far with it. The only good thing was being able to move the screen up and down. Very easy to adjust
Kara G.
This is by far the best baby gift we received. The display is clear and true to life. It has night vision, do you can easily make out baby. We don't like the music function, and haven't used the interview yet, but both worth well. I especially love the sleep function. The screen is dark and there's no sound until baby cries out. That way, we're not bothered by her little movements and sounds all night.
wendy n.
I love this monitor we put it right on the wall above the baby's crib. We can zoom in perfect night vision. Sometimes I even leave it on just to e able to see her and turn the volume down since I sleep in the same room as her since she's only 7 weeks. During the day the color is great. My older daughter broke the antenna a little but still works great. Sometimes it loses connection for a minute but otherwise good product for the price.
teashia T.
Winston, GA
I have heard good things about these but never had one and wouldn't mind getting one jus 2 try out
Lindsay C.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm very happy with this monitor. It has great range when I'm downstairs and the nursery is upstairs. I bought it from Best Buy. It has a good battery life, especially if you are using Peep Mode (essentially the monitor is asleep until it hears noise coming from the camera and then it will turn on.) I love being able to pan and zoom from the monitor but the quality on zoom isn't the best. Another feature I like is you can have the volume completely off but the light comes on if there's noise and it changes colour depending on loudness. I would recommend this video monitor!

Edit to add that after 6 months of use the battery crapped out completely. It wouldn’t stay charged for more than an hour and start beeping to be charged. I didn’t change the amount of stars I originally gave because I contacted customer service and they sent a replacement battery super fast after confirming my receipt/proof of purchase. So far the battery has lasted as long as it used to!
Brittany R.
We like how this monitor works for the price. We have had it do a few weird things like freeze and turn off on it's own which we only learned because we could hear the baby crying. I would prefer that the blue light would turn off as it blinks and lights up the whole room at night. Otherwise it has a clear image and the sound is clear enough to know what is going on in her room.
Caitlyn N.
Miramichi, NB
We received this as a gift and instantly loved it. It's great that you can play music on the camera from the monitor. I also really like that I can turn the camera in four directions. One thing I would change is that you can hear the hum from the camera in the nursery when it moves. I also wish that it would connect to my other Levana camera which it unfortunately isn't compatable with.