Lette Macarons

BY LETTE

• This isn't a question more of an fyi you can only get these mainl...1 Answers
  • I wonder, how are they in terms of taste? I have ... Be the first to answer!
  • Where do you purchase them ? Is there a store ? An online shop ? ūü§Ē1 Answers
Lette  Macarons
Lette Macarons
  • "Although the salted caramel was good, the wedding almond was incredibly tasty." in 6 reviews
  • "I've tried almost every flavor from Lette, and my absolute favorite is their Sweet Wedding Almond macaron." in 6 reviews
  • "I always get a chocolate one, but when I go to pick my second one..there are so many different flavors that all sound so good!" in 3 reviews
Jolly M.
I truly enjoy endulging on macarons. Although the price can be a little off setting overall they are a great treat to enjoy every here and there. I usually rate my macaron experience on sweetness and taste. Unfortunately, when I went all it was was just sweetness. No flavor. And it was super super moist. Not what I expected. It felt like it was soaked with sugar liquid. It was an odd experience.
Ashley D.
I COULD CRY. THESE BABIES ARE GODS GREATEST GIFT (next to puppies and kittens) They are SO delicious. It's hard to find these where I live so whenever I see them, I get a bunch. I don't like that they are ridiculously priced but in the end they're worth it!
Poojitha C.
Bellevue, WA
Woww.... I love macarons and all the flavours taste good. Its a good snack and healthy too. I love the colours and we can arrange them colourfully in a party. I frequently buy them. I would love the taste and u could never go wrong with macarons.
Anahi G.
Nothing else to say but these are the very best desert ever !!! I love the strawberry one it's delicious well all of them all I really recommend these to everyone! They might be a little $$ but they are worth the $ I promise !
Tiffany C.
Temple City, CA
One of my favorite macarons, although I am finding more and more stores that I love. Lette macarons are good because they are consistent in flavor and texture and price. I believe you have to pay extra for a nice box, but the box isn't that much more expensive. I've tried almost every flavor from Lette, and my absolute favorite is their Sweet Wedding Almond macaron. I LOVE the taste and texture. The almond taste makes my mouth water and seriously want more. Their salted caramel is a close second. Love the ooey gooey caramel flavor.

I think they're $1.90 for one, which isn't too bad since Bottega has raised their prices.
Naishmarie L.
I haven't tried the lette macarons, however I read reviews from here about macarons and I've been searching for a bakery that makes them for weeks! I finally found one, but unfortunately she only makes chocolate, original and caramel. I ordered the chocolate with chocolate Ganesh yesterday, picked it up today and I have to say its DELICIOUS! They're small but the flavor makes up for it. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, snacks. The only thing is for the size, they shouldn't be so pricey. I'm looking forward to trying out more flavor. I've read that wedding almond is the best and I'm anxious to try it out! ;:
hee h.
Okay so this product is FAB.I discovered this from my friends at tea.
Yeah,my friends do that kind of things.I asked myself,what the heck are these colorful little patties?
They're amazing.My friend ordered these and I asked her about where she got them,and she said that the brand where lette macaroons.they are a little bit on the pricey side and the calories are a bit high,but its because of the almonds,which are healthy.They aren't that sweet,which i like.They have an assortment of colors and flavors,which is FAB.I suggest the hazelnut ones.Thjey have a nice crisp on the out side but soft on the inside and the soft cream filling omfg.
rossyo b.
Los angeles, CA
Please Lette, make the dark chocolate mint macaroon again, i implore. I have tried every single flavor multiple times and i could only narrow it down to top 5 flavors in my opinion 1. mint chocolate (the ganache was dark chocolate, and the cookie was a beautiful teal color) 2.sweet almond wedding cake, just lovely, the cherry almond richness just dancing along your teeth 3. chocolate, simple but decadent 4. pistachio, nutty sweet cool flavor 5. out of the fruity ones i had to go with lemon, its classic, and tart along with sweet so not too sweet. although my 5 year old daughter would easily name, raspberry, passion fruit, and lemon are her favorite =) moral of the story: they are all delicious.
Vanessa M.
Westby, WI
While living in Los Angeles, I discovered the delightful 'Lette Macarons shop located in Larchmont Village. Their macarons are perfection. You can definitely taste the difference between a bakery who specializes in macarons versus one that doesn't give them enough attention. I definitely recommend 'Lette for some tasty treats!
Joyce B.
Gardena, CA
I love everything about macarons! From the huge rainbow of colors to their variety of flavors, Lette has you covered. They are kind of expensive considering you can get a nice cupcake for the price of 2 tiny macarons. However, you feel so fancy walking out with these cute treats!
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite flavor of macaron?
Blanca C.
What is your favorite & least favorite macaron flavors? I like red velvet and dislike salted caramel
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
What is a Macaron? I may be the only one out there who doesn't know but hey whatever!
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Am i the only one who's never tried on of these? What do they taste like? What are the best flavors?
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Am I the only person how has never tried a macarons. and are they good