Lette Macarons

BY LETTE

Lette  Macarons
Lette Macarons

Start your review of Lette Macarons!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Although the salted caramel was good, the wedding almond was incredibly tasty." in 6 reviews
  • "I've tried almost every flavor from Lette, and my absolute favorite is their Sweet Wedding Almond macaron." in 6 reviews
  • "I always get a chocolate one, but when I go to pick my second one..there are so many different flavors that all sound so good!" in 3 reviews
Krystal T.
I love macarons <3 I tastes amazing I love how it melts in my mouth, very delicious and I'm very exited to try out other flavors in the future. No its not a healthy snack.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Listen, macarons are my absolute favorite sweet treat. There’s a macaron bakery about 15 minutes from my house and I have them about every other week or so. I love them so much. My favorite flavors are rose, passion fruit, guava, and other cute flavors.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I think the quality of the macarons here is better because the shell doesn’t completely crack when you bite into it but the inside is also not empty, it’s a little more dense than macarons from BL. I do think that the flavors here are a little sweeter.

Overall, a great quality macaron at its price.
Tiffany C.
Temple City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite macarons, although I am finding more and more stores that I love. Lette macarons are good because they are consistent in flavor and texture and price. I believe you have to pay extra for a nice box, but the box isn't that much more expensive. I've tried almost every flavor from Lette, and my absolute favorite is their Sweet Wedding Almond macaron. I LOVE the taste and texture. The almond taste makes my mouth water and seriously want more. Their salted caramel is a close second. Love the ooey gooey caramel flavor.

I think they're $1.90 for one, which isn't too bad since Bottega has raised their prices.
Naishmarie L.
Brandon, FL
I haven't tried the lette macarons, however I read reviews from here about macarons and I've been searching for a bakery that makes them for weeks! I finally found one, but unfortunately she only makes chocolate, original and caramel. I ordered the chocolate with chocolate Ganesh yesterday, picked it up today and I have to say its DELICIOUS! They're small but the flavor makes up for it. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, snacks. The only thing is for the size, they shouldn't be so pricey. I'm looking forward to trying out more flavor. I've read that wedding almond is the best and I'm anxious to try it out! ;:
hee h.
Okay so this product is FAB.I discovered this from my friends at tea.
Yeah,my friends do that kind of things.I asked myself,what the heck are these colorful little patties?
They're amazing.My friend ordered these and I asked her about where she got them,and she said that the brand where lette macaroons.they are a little bit on the pricey side and the calories are a bit high,but its because of the almonds,which are healthy.They aren't that sweet,which i like.They have an assortment of colors and flavors,which is FAB.I suggest the hazelnut ones.Thjey have a nice crisp on the out side but soft on the inside and the soft cream filling omfg.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the best macarons i have ever tried so far!!!! I was at little tokyo in downtown LA and the have a store!! Its so fancy looking store!! And alot of people in line to tried and get some little treat! I live in different state now and still cant compare lette macarons to others!
rossyo b.
Los angeles, CA
Please Lette, make the dark chocolate mint macaroon again, i implore. I have tried every single flavor multiple times and i could only narrow it down to top 5 flavors in my opinion 1. mint chocolate (the ganache was dark chocolate, and the cookie was a beautiful teal color) 2.sweet almond wedding cake, just lovely, the cherry almond richness just dancing along your teeth 3. chocolate, simple but decadent 4. pistachio, nutty sweet cool flavor 5. out of the fruity ones i had to go with lemon, its classic, and tart along with sweet so not too sweet. although my 5 year old daughter would easily name, raspberry, passion fruit, and lemon are her favorite =) moral of the story: they are all delicious.
Jolly M.
I truly enjoy endulging on macarons. Although the price can be a little off setting overall they are a great treat to enjoy every here and there. I usually rate my macaron experience on sweetness and taste. Unfortunately, when I went all it was was just sweetness. No flavor. And it was super super moist. Not what I expected. It felt like it was soaked with sugar liquid. It was an odd experience.
Vanessa M.
Westby, WI
While living in Los Angeles, I discovered the delightful 'Lette Macarons shop located in Larchmont Village. Their macarons are perfection. You can definitely taste the difference between a bakery who specializes in macarons versus one that doesn't give them enough attention. I definitely recommend 'Lette for some tasty treats!
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
What is a Macaron? I may be the only one out there who doesn't know but hey whatever!
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only person how has never tried a macarons. and are they good

Lette  Macarons