Lette Macarons

by Lette

Had anybody tried these in comparison to Trophy ?
Are these super soft and chew or, hard cookie like?
Where can I buy these?
Start your review of Lette Macarons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've tried almost every flavor from Lette, and my absolute favorite is their Sweet Wedding Almond macaron.in reviews
Although the salted caramel was good, the wedding almond was incredibly tasty.in reviews
I always get a chocolate one, but when I go to pick my second one..there are so many different flavors that all sound so good!in reviews
Elsy P.
Norwalk, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried macaroons from other bakeries in the Los Angeles area but none compare to this place. My fave flavors are almond, passion fruit and coconut. Oh and the earl grey. Try these with a hot pot of passion tea. Trust me it's such a treat!
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I love macarons with cranberrie fillings, they are kinda expensive but totally worth it once you try them 🤤❤️
Jaimari M.
nyc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Absolutely loveeee these !!! So delicious!! Definitely met my expectations and I could not live without these for so long , great dessert or a snack before bed . Definitely recommend these to others !
ELIZABETH A.
Tulsa
They are soooo good but so hard to make 😣 tired to make them the other day they did not come out right but I’m tempted to try and do them again
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lette  Macarons uploaded by Melanie E.
Lette  Macarons uploaded by Melanie E.
These are the best macarons i have ever tried so far!!!! I was at little tokyo in downtown LA and the have a store!! Its so fancy looking store!! And alot of people in line to tried and get some little treat! I live in different state now and still cant compare lette macarons to others!
Poojitha C.
Bellevue, WA
Woww.... I love macarons and all the flavours taste good. Its a good snack and healthy too. I love the colours and we can arrange them colourfully in a party. I frequently buy them. I would love the taste and u could never go wrong with macarons.
Ashley D.
I COULD CRY. THESE BABIES ARE GODS GREATEST GIFT (next to puppies and kittens) They are SO delicious. It's hard to find these where I live so whenever I see them, I get a bunch. I don't like that they are ridiculously priced but in the end they're worth it!
Anahi G.
Nothing else to say but these are the very best desert ever !!! I love the strawberry one it's delicious well all of them all I really recommend these to everyone! They might be a little $$ but they are worth the $ I promise !
Jolly M.
I truly enjoy endulging on macarons. Although the price can be a little off setting overall they are a great treat to enjoy every here and there. I usually rate my macaron experience on sweetness and taste. Unfortunately, when I went all it was was just sweetness. No flavor. And it was super super moist. Not what I expected. It felt like it was soaked with sugar liquid. It was an odd experience.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I'm a huge fan of macarons. If they weren't so expensive, I'd buy them all the time. I don't understand why they're not sold everywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...