BY LETSBEECOOL®

Feature Material for hair: synthetic hair Material for handle: Nylon Handle: could be bent Specification: 1.handle:16.5cm(6.5in) / hair diameter:3.8*4.8cm; 2.handle:16cm (6.3in)/ hair diameter:3.1*4.2cm; 3.handle:15.4cm / hair diameter:2.5*3.6cm; 4.handle:14.8cm / hair diameter:1.8cm; 5.handle: 14.1cm / hair diameter:1.2cm; 6.handle:14cm / hair diameter: 0.4*2.6cm; 7.handle:13.5cm / hair diameter:0.3*1.7cm; 8.handle:13cm / hair diameter:0.25*1.2cm; 9.handle:11.9cm / hair diameter: 0.7cm; 10.handle:11.9cm / hair diameter: 0.7cm. Description: Compatible with any type of foundation,BB Cream,powder,blush,etc. Super densely packed ultra fine fiber delivers streak-free,flawless coverage. Oval,angular surface offers effortless application and seamless blending. Flexible tilted handle for precision and stability. Easily and beautifully crafted to blend foundation,powder, cream, fluid, moisturizers and primers seamlessly into your skin. Miracle of deep cleansing by fine brush. Ultra soft and flexible so to provide great care for your delicate skin. Mild cutin to create smooth skin and brighten the skin tone. Deep cleaning without skin irritation. How to use brush: 1.Pick up your choice of product with the brush,start applying the makeup from the center of the face. 2.Using a "Push and Pull" motion,glide the brush across the surface of the skin to blend. 3.Finish off blending with light,circular motions. How to Cleaning Your Brushes: 1. Place brushes in warm water. 2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes and work into a light lather. 3. Rinse brushes thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from protective coating. 4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush. 5. Allow it to air-dry.

• These look amazing! Can't wait to try.1 Answers
  • So i am used to beauty blenders ,i have actually never tr...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else seen all of the knock off oval brushes at...4 Answers
Christie s.
Clarksville , TN
I absolutely love these brushes as well. I got my 1st one n my glossybox. Been addicted since n got more. The handke broke off my big one, but I can still use it. Great brushes, doesnt leave streaks either. I think they r in a good run with the beauty blenders.
Michaela J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using these brushes for years!!! They work very nicely, but my advice would be don’t over clean them! They work great for my skin type + they are great for applying liquid foundations! Highly recommend to any other beauty lovers!
Jocelyn G.
Goodyear, AZ
LOVE THESE!!!! They apply my foundation so easily and gives me an airbrushed look. I love that they come in all sizes so you can use them all over the face. I use this in my everyday makeup routine abs I’d definitely buy them again
Elia M.
I first got this set about 3 months ago while I was ordering stuff online . They are definitely very cute and unique! I love using this for my everyday makeup routine and I can happily say it’s worth the money
Ashley S.
Houston
Amazing and dense blending brush set that is way more affordable than the overpriced Artis brushes! They have a great value and are really nice quality brushes. I would totally recommend this to others!
aryel m.
Elkhorn, WI
I bought this set about a year ago, and I love it! Definitely in need for a new set sometime soon, but they are durable and definitely worth it! My face is occasionally sensitive, but the brushes from this set are soft and work amazingly well! I recommend these brushes to all of my friends!
Fendi M.
Binghamton, NY
I Absolutely love these brushes!! It was hard to get used to using them at first, but now that I have the hand of them I absolutely love them. They are very light weight and the hairs are extremely soft! They collect and evenly spread your makeup wonderfully. I loved them so much I have bought sets for my sister and cousin as well. With a mix of my regular brushes and these my makeup application process is quicker and easier. Yaassss!!!
Ayden M.
Lincolnton
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the first oval brush set that I purchased, and I was very satisfied with them. It’s just as effective as the original brush. They’re easy to use and make applying your makeup easy as well. I definitely prefer these oval brushes over a regular foundation brush any day.
Skyé G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these brushes so much and they work work amazing and I use them everyday! I use it for applying liquid,cream,even powder foundations.I also used it for concealer and blush too!and these are also great to use on non eyeshadow days.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
These brushes are so soft, so sheek and beautiful. They are super soft and gentle to the face. This brushes blend great too. They apply concealer, foundation, and contour smoothly and flawless. The possibilities and looks you can achieve with this unique set, are endless. And 10 of them for 18 bucks on Amazon, cant beat that. I just recently got these, so I'm still expiermenting with them. But Highly recommend to try these gems. Even if you don't end up using them much, at least they look pretty with your make-up sets.
Carley L.
Has anyone else seen all of the knock off oval brushes at tjmaxx and Ross? I've been considering trying those out rather than buying expensive oval brushes online, what do you all think of the ones at tjmaxx/other discount stores?
Gladys R.
Are the oval brushes easy to use and how you clean them??!!
Radjaa M.
So i am used to beauty blenders ,i have actually never tried oval brushes ?! Do they work for foundation i mean how do you get to the edges of the nose ? And do you apply concealer with it?
Amber G.
Burlington, NC
What is the best way to clean oval brushes?
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Has anyone had any success with these brushes I feel like they’re just a gimmick or maybe I’m just buying cheap ones