BY LET'S JAM! #74 in Hair Gel

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The new excitement for hair! Sleek it, slick it, shine it, define it! No wax, no grease, no alcohol, just pure fun that conditions as you style. ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. see more...

Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel
  • "I have very thick curly hair and using this to slick down the front of my hair is a complete waste of time." in 3 reviews
  • "It works great to tame my edges for a variety of styles, ponytails, braids, twist outs, and bobs." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used this product a couple times before." in 1 review
  • "I use this for my daughter's hair and its worked well for me, but after reading some of the reviews about hair damage from the product Im concerned and will probably try and find something else." in 1 review
  • "I like this and all the other hold's smell and hold power however after 30 min or so of application I notice the oiliness it has which i apply on my edges." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Orange, TX
This product works amazingly in my daughters super curly hair. We use it for daily hold, and to keep things nice and neat for dance classes and recitals. The best thing is that it costs under $4!
Kayla C.
this product does not work for me at all. I have used the green one and it did not work either. I thought that it would work like a strong holding gel.the smell is nice. I have natural hair and every time I use it it comes out before I leave the house like I never even use it. No I will not buy it again.
Princess B.
This product laid my edges only if I put an extra hold gel on top of it. It just ended up creating a lot of build up and I ended up having to wash my hair over and over again. I do not recommend this for people with type 4 hair. Maybe it will work for type 2 or type 3 hair but not for my thick, long hair.
Sasha A.
Review for: Extra more...
This actually works better than half of the edge control and gels I’ve tried! Since I have natural hair, I’m always worried that products like this will leave a sticky residue behind. But this really does slick everything back and keeps it laying down when I need it to.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extra more...
I have been buying Jam since I was a teenager. I like using jam when I need to lay down edges nice and neat when I’m braiding hair or doing a ponytail.
A little Jam goes a long ways. It’s an Extra holding gel with a nice shine and no flaking or alcohol in product. Not as damaging as other hardening gels; Jam remains soft. A little to oily for daily use of product for me, But still of great quality.
Hollie W.
London
Review for: Regular more...
Horrible product. The smell is awful. I used this when I was in secondary school and my friend recommended it to me.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Extra more...
I used to used this when I had relax hair but it good to used it keep your hair oil and keep it together and last long I will start using this again.
Jerone D.
Langebaan
Review for: Extra more...
I inlove with product gives me extahold throughout the day nice scent and extra protects my hair through out the day
Tayonna B.
I like the smell of this product but I would honestly not consider it "extra hold" my hair stayed down for a few minutes then started to curl up
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Had to go oldschool ...I forgot how great this hair gel was. I never knew it was an extra hold one. This is better than edge control products because it doesn't leave that white residue.
Laura R.
Pittsburgh
So I have a question: Does anyone else have an issue with this dripping out of your hair when it's hot outside? I use a lot because I have coarse hair and I like to wear a sleek donut bun.