BY LET'S JAM! #53 in Hair Gel

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The new excitement for hair! Sleek it, slick it, shine it, define it! No wax, no grease, no alcohol, just pure fun that conditions as you style. ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. see more...

Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel
  • "I have very thick curly hair and using this to slick down the front of my hair is a complete waste of time." in 3 reviews
  • "It works great to tame my edges for a variety of styles, ponytails, braids, twist outs, and bobs." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this for my daughter's hair and its worked well for me, but after reading some of the reviews about hair damage from the product Im concerned and will probably try and find something else." in 1 review
  • "I like this and all the other hold's smell and hold power however after 30 min or so of application I notice the oiliness it has which i apply on my edges." in 1 review
  • "I have used this product a couple times before." in 1 review
Kayla C.
this product does not work for me at all. I have used the green one and it did not work either. I thought that it would work like a strong holding gel.the smell is nice. I have natural hair and every time I use it it comes out before I leave the house like I never even use it. No I will not buy it again.
Princess B.
This product laid my edges only if I put an extra hold gel on top of it. It just ended up creating a lot of build up and I ended up having to wash my hair over and over again. I do not recommend this for people with type 4 hair. Maybe it will work for type 2 or type 3 hair but not for my thick, long hair.
Hollie W.
Romford
Review for: Regular more...
Horrible product. The smell is awful. I used this when I was in secondary school and my friend recommended it to me.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Extra more...
I used to used this when I had relax hair but it good to used it keep your hair oil and keep it together and last long I will start using this again.
Jerone D.
Langebaan
Review for: Extra more...
I inlove with product gives me extahold throughout the day nice scent and extra protects my hair through out the day
Tayonna B.
I like the smell of this product but I would honestly not consider it "extra hold" my hair stayed down for a few minutes then started to curl up
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Had to go oldschool ...I forgot how great this hair gel was. I never knew it was an extra hold one. This is better than edge control products because it doesn't leave that white residue.
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product here is the truth. My mom has ised it on my hair as a little girl and now I uses it on my own daughter hair just around the perimeter of her hairline and mine also to lay down thoae edges that just won't cooperate at times. This gel doesn't leave that flaky mess and hard hold on your hair like most gels. It conditions and shine your hair in the process, betta get u some!💚
hannah h.
Danville, PA
I wear wigs all the time and this really helps to smooth down my edges and make my wigs look extremely natural. It's ehh to get out and for me it take a quite a bit amount to keep my edges down and actually stay down for a decent amount of time!
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ive been using this since I was a child and it always comes through for me. I don't like some of the ingredients especially the alcohol in it but hey it holds my hair perfectly, washes out easily, and smells good!