4 varieties available
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel
3.91 / 5 based on 97 Reviews
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The new excitement for hair! Sleek it, slick it, shine it, define it! No wax, no grease, no alcohol, just pure fun that conditions as you style. ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- So I have a question: Does anyone else have an is... Be the first to answer!
- "I have very thick curly hair and using this to slick down the front of my hair is a complete waste of time." in 3 reviews
- "It works great to tame my edges for a variety of styles, ponytails, braids, twist outs, and bobs." in 2 reviews
- "I have used this product a couple times before." in 1 review
- "I use this for my daughter's hair and its worked well for me, but after reading some of the reviews about hair damage from the product Im concerned and will probably try and find something else." in 1 review
- "I like this and all the other hold's smell and hold power however after 30 min or so of application I notice the oiliness it has which i apply on my edges." in 1 review
I love using this product not only on myself but also on my clients. It never fails with holding with any hair.
It's not the best at a long term hold but it's okay and it smells nice, I think it's better used on fine hair.
Been using this product ever since I was a lil girl. Not pricey and works perfectly on my Brown and soft hair
Mom uses almost daily and she never complains so I won't either I presume it works well as long as she does
I have been using this since I was younger and not only do I use it for my hair but my daughters as well
Used for my braids def a winner I loved the texture and not a bad sell doesn'tflake or leave a build up
Great hold used with a hard bristled brush. Long lasting. Smells great. Good for puffs and twist outs.
It smells really great and doesn't flake but unfortunately it doesn't hold my edges down for very long.
I love it it is some much cheaper then some but i see what some peiple talk about its ok but as good
Q & A
So I have a question: Does anyone else have an issue with this dripping out of your hair when it's hot outside? I use a lot because I have coarse hair and I like to wear a sleek donut bun.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos