BY LET'S JAM! #74 in Hair Gel

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The new excitement for hair! Sleek it, slick it, shine it, define it! No wax, no grease, no alcohol, just pure fun that conditions as you style. ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. see more...

Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel
  • "I have very thick curly hair and using this to slick down the front of my hair is a complete waste of time." in 3 reviews
  • "It works great to tame my edges for a variety of styles, ponytails, braids, twist outs, and bobs." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used this product a couple times before." in 1 review
  • "I use this for my daughter's hair and its worked well for me, but after reading some of the reviews about hair damage from the product Im concerned and will probably try and find something else." in 1 review
  • "I like this and all the other hold's smell and hold power however after 30 min or so of application I notice the oiliness it has which i apply on my edges." in 1 review
Terri S.
When wearing a sew in weave, it's imperative to have your edges looking decent and I always turn to my trusty "Let's Jam" gel hold. It holds my edges and doesn't flake.
Bukky L.
Jams helps my front edge stay down. The only thing after use of Jams is the next day it leaves flakes in my hair. It keeps my hair sleek for about 4 hours through the day.
Shannon B.
Review for: Extra more...
I use this every time I braid my daughters hair. This is the only thing that makes her hair stay with no fly aways.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Amazing product, I use this to slick my down. I asked use this on my edges it keeps my hair soft. It also easy to convince thru you hair at thee end of the day.
maleka h.
Review for: Regular more...
I like this Jam is very good and it's clear inside and it smells really good it holds down you're here pretty well and I hope you like it and hope you use it
Elisha E.
Review for: Extra more...
Works pretty well holds my curly hair down for most of the day but still not the best my hair does eventually curl back up after about five hours of wear.
Nayarith S.
Review for: Extra more...
I use this product from Wal-Mart to help with taming edges and add extra moisture to his hair while in braids. The smell is pleasant. The hold is real.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Extra more...
I used to used this when I had relax hair but it good to used it keep your hair oil and keep it together and last long I will start using this again.
Tayonna B.
I like the smell of this product but I would honestly not consider it "extra hold" my hair stayed down for a few minutes then started to curl up
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
This is definitely one of my go to products . I use it for braiding as well as smoothing my edges for my wash and go. I love it and live by it!
Laura R.
Pittsburgh
So I have a question: Does anyone else have an issue with this dripping out of your hair when it's hot outside? I use a lot because I have coarse hair and I like to wear a sleek donut bun.