LaTonya L.
Review for: Extra more...
this product is a waste of money if you have natural curls you want to lay down especially if you hair is not all "black", not the product i remember when i used to have a straightening perm...my 17yr old son hates it as well. i ran out of my normal styling product as I still like the sleek look just not the chemicals anymore and I get to work less than an hour later no humidity and the gel is melting down my face and neck(gross) felt more like a bad jheri curl and I had curls sprung up all over my head...if I could have give less stars I would have.