BY LET'S JAM! #93 in Hair Gel

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The new excitement for hair! Sleek it, slick it, shine it, define it! No wax, no grease, no alcohol, just pure fun that conditions as you style. ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. see more...

Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel
  • "I have very thick curly hair and using this to slick down the front of my hair is a complete waste of time." in 3 reviews
  • "It works great to tame my edges for a variety of styles, ponytails, braids, twist outs, and bobs." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this for my daughter's hair and its worked well for me, but after reading some of the reviews about hair damage from the product Im concerned and will probably try and find something else." in 1 review
  • "I have used this product a couple times before." in 1 review
  • "I like this and all the other hold's smell and hold power however after 30 min or so of application I notice the oiliness it has which i apply on my edges." in 1 review
LaTonya L.
Review for: Extra more...
this product is a waste of money if you have natural curls you want to lay down especially if you hair is not all "black", not the product i remember when i used to have a straightening perm...my 17yr old son hates it as well. i ran out of my normal styling product as I still like the sleek look just not the chemicals anymore and I get to work less than an hour later no humidity and the gel is melting down my face and neck(gross) felt more like a bad jheri curl and I had curls sprung up all over my head...if I could have give less stars I would have.
Amanda B.
I used to use this before I started my natural hair journey but since curly hair has become my life, I ceased purchasing this item. I️t doesn’t provide lasting hold. There are better on the market.
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product here is the truth. My mom has ised it on my hair as a little girl and now I uses it on my own daughter hair just around the perimeter of her hairline and mine also to lay down thoae edges that just won't cooperate at times. This gel doesn't leave that flaky mess and hard hold on your hair like most gels. It conditions and shine your hair in the process, betta get u some!💚
juliet m.
My favorite go to gel! I've been using this gel for about 20 years now. This gel keeps those little tiny hairs in place without giving you that thick white flaky cow look. Let's Jam has a nice scent not too over powering. It is kind of thick and sticky you have to rub the gel in between your hands and then brush it out for that all day lasting hold. I do not use this gel when i have my hair down to achieve the wet look. This gel is perfect for updos and helps you achieve that perfect slick back ponytail. I always make sure to never run out!
Keisy P.
Mount Wolf, PA
I only use this product whenever I braid my hair. If I use it for ponytails or anything like that it won't really show much difference apart from shine it doesn't hold either. But whenever I braid it works best because my hair looks more lively and its better than using hair gels since this one doesn't dry my hair or makes it flaky. I have curly kinky hair.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love to use this jam when I am braiding hair. It's not expensive either. This jam helps to hold hair into place while I'm using braiding hair to braid for multiple hairstyles. It reduces the fly aways and keeps everything in place and and intact. I recommend this for all braiders.
Kayla C.
this product does not work for me at all. I have used the green one and it did not work either. I thought that it would work like a strong holding gel.the smell is nice. I have natural hair and every time I use it it comes out before I leave the house like I never even use it. No I will not buy it again.
Princess B.
This product laid my edges only if I put an extra hold gel on top of it. It just ended up creating a lot of build up and I ended up having to wash my hair over and over again. I do not recommend this for people with type 4 hair. Maybe it will work for type 2 or type 3 hair but not for my thick, long hair.
Kasey J.
Personally this is my go to conditioning gel. I use this gel for twist out sets.....And occasionally on my edges however I like it best for twist outs because it's moisterizes my hair but when I use it for edge control it melts away as the day passes lol can be a bit messy. U will be trying this for my wash and go because it's provides hold and definition.its my go because it doesn't make my hair crunchy and it's affordable
Teona M.
Review for: Extra more...
I love this product! I wouldn't put it in the same category as edge control, however it does great with twists and dreads. All my new clients have confessed that they haven't had any dandruff in between retwists and this is what I use.