Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel

by Let's Jam!

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The new excitement for hair! Sleek it, slick it, shine it, define it! No wax, no grease, no alcohol, just pure fun that conditions as you style. ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST.

Dose it leave a white residue when your use it on your edges [product:lets-jam!-shining-&-conditioning-gel]?
Does anyone know if this works better than Eco Styler Gel?
I haven’t tried this gel but is it worth buying ?
Start your review of Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel!
Product Highlights
I have very thick curly hair and using this to slick down the front of my hair is a complete waste of time.in reviews
It works great to tame my edges for a variety of styles, ponytails, braids, twist outs, and bobs.in reviews
...about hair damage from the product Im concerned and will probably try and find something else.in reviews
I like this and all the other hold's smell and hold power however after 30 min or so of application I notice the oiliness it has which i apply on my edges.in reviews
I have used this product a couple times before.in reviews
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Robin K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I hate this gel. I’m looking for a good hair balm, gel, mousse, or palmaide type thing to give my son a fauxhawk but this gel only has a medium hold and only keeps his hair in place for 2 hours maximum. Would not recommend.
Asia B.
Sacramento, CA
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Asia B.
Purchased at: Target
it’s good for helping to keep parts near while braiding however it is not the greatest if you are trying to wear your hair slicked back. it melts as soon as you get in the sun and if you have oily, acne prone skin, it will make your face super oily and possibly cause a reaction
Elena P.
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Elena P.
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Elena P.
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves this gel. It is strong enough to hold his hair in place for a long time. He likes that it gives the shine too, and the smell is nice.
Bryahna L.
Anderson, IN
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Bryahna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Holds my hair great ! Stayed shiny all day with no flakes ! I also use on my braid styles and have 0 build up !
Alexandra D.
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Alexandra D.
Purchased at: Target
my hairstylist has used this product on my hair primarily and it does such a great job at smoothing fly aways and keeping my hair sleek for as long as possible. plus it's affordable, you can find this product anywhere. i usually get mine from target or walmart.
Sherie C.
Sacramento, CA
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Sherie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to gel! I love the feel, never leaves my hair dry and hard! Ive been using jam for years and its never let me down!
Wanda C.
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Wanda C.
Used on natural hair this product provides good edge control. It has a pleasant fragrance and is non sticky. Initially skeptical, turns out it worked better than. Overall I am pleased with this product and happy to complete to complete this VoxBox review. UPDATE: the initial application on three separate occasions and climate conditions works better than anticipated HOWEVER for clarity and transparency, one is required to reapply fairly frequently depending on weather conditions. For these reasons I rate 2.5 stars.
Rebecca S.
Enfield, NC
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product but the extra hold it says on this was lie because I have natural hair it after a couple of minutes my hair starts to mess up in shines a lot it makes my hair shiny but it didn’t really help w my hair it’s good product but for natural hair it’s not so great it only last for a couple of minutes I give this a 3 stars not so good !
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Let's Jam! Shining & Conditioning Gel uploaded by Marjorie S.
Love this gel compared to the other gels. It gives my hair a nice shine whenever used. The price is very reasonable. It holds my hair great and no flakes noted after days of using this product. Recommend others to try this product.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,004 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love to use this when I twist my little girl’s hair or laying down her head! I also use it on my hair too! It’s inexpensive and a value size last for months! I love this gel!