Let's Do...Organic Shredded Coconut Unsweetened uploaded by Reagan V.Let's Do...Organic Shredded Coconut Unsweetened uploaded by Angela M.

BY LET'S DO...ORGANIC

Let's Do...Organic® Shredded Coconut Unsweetened.

Fine shred.

100% Organic

No sulfites or preservatives.

0g trans fat.

USDA Organic.

GF©.

Gluten-free.

Vegan©. see more...

• Can you find this product at common grocery stores? 2 Answers
Lynn B.
This is unsweetened and natural. It doesn’t compare to the sweetened coconut. I use this is smoothies and desserts. It’s healthy. I buy this from Whole Foods. It’s pricey for the package size. You get the real coconut flavor.
Natasha K.
This is my go-to product when I make Indian curries. I love using fresh coconuts but hate the hassle of breaking the darn thing and extracting the coconut, so I buy this and it tastes awesome! I just put it in my Vitamin along with other curry ingredients and blend. This is also great in Indian coconut chutneys. I also use the coconut flakes and the toasted flakes by Let's Do Organic and love all three products.
Maren E.
Brighton , MA
Shredded coconut is my summer essential! I toast it and put it on salads and ice cream, make macaroons and add it to chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! Such a fresh taste it makes everything light and summer-y!
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
I buy this brand about once a month at the local health food store. Coconut has many health benefits and this being unsweetened is better for you than the sugar coated stuff. It is a good price & quality.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
I love shredded coconut! It gives anything a tropical flavor. I love adding it to cookies and smoothies or even on its own! I also love that it’s organic!
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
So good with cereal, yogurt, and granola or just to pop in your mouth and snack on. If you love the flavor of coconut, you'll love this product.
Laura C.
Boston, MA
Love this flaked coconut! It is so delicious in the granola I make. I also sometimes just add it to cereal to give a little pizzazz.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I really like it, it taste so good and you don't realize is sugar free which is more healthy, perfect for bakery
Jessica  A.
Love this organic coconut! It is so delicious in many things and is very healthy as well!
Allison D.
I love that this product is organic, and I eat pretty much anything with coconut, coconut oil, coconut butter, and coconut chips, I like the fact it is unsweetened, because I find the sweetened coconut shreds too sweet for my liking. You can sprinkle this on yogurt or baked goods or put it in a shake.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Can you find this product at common grocery stores?

Kohl's