Let's Do...Organic Coconut Flakes uploaded by Darya G.Let's Do...Organic Coconut Flakes uploaded by Darya G.

BY LET'S DO...ORGANIC #11 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Let's Do®... Organic® Coconut Flakes.

Fancy grade.

100% Organic.

USDA organic.

Unsweetened.

No sulfites or preservatives.

0g trans fat.

Contains 3 1/2 cups.

GF gluten free.

Vegan. see more...

• Do these have a better or less artificial taste t...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these coconut flakes good on cakes or inside of cakes/cupcakes? 1 Answers
  • Are these coconut flakes very strong in their flavor or would sweet...1 Answers
Passion S.
Passion S.
This product is good for Cakes, Vegetable stir fry, drinks and home made candy or even by its self it's good for so many things. It is pricey, but it is so worth it. it's a lot in there if you like coconut you will definitely love the brand it's like (tiny bites) a little sweet and really good. I will definitely buy it again.
Paola O.
Paola O.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is just really nice. I, myself likes to get anything organic and this is just perfect to decorate in a healthy way so that is a plus, and also the pricing! Absolutely, not pricey. Hopefully they will have different varieties of other fruit toppings too and must be organic, maybe strawberries, or peach?😁
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love to us coconut flakes wan I bake and all so for my cereal I love coconut is taste so good .
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Such a versatile product and stays fresh and does not get rancid. I use the flakes when I make my granola. It toasts wonderfully in the oven and I love the fact that it is unsweetened and unsalted. My daughter loves toasted coconut flakes in her yogurt parfaits with berries.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I love using these in baking, trail mix, and even in shrimp stir fry! They are mildly sweet and you feel like you're having a dessert when you eat them. Sometimes I pop a handful right in my mouth!
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
These have a great flavor! I love putting mine in the freezer. Great for snacking on or making your own coconut milk.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Scituate, RI
I love coconut in everything from muffins, to chocolates, to my morning iced coffee, and this product is by far my favorite coconut I have purchased. It has great flavor and is unsweetened.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
My go to for lots of my baking needs!! I use it when making ice cream, cookies,, cakes, smoothies... My favorite part about this product is that it is naturally sweet and has a great overall flavor. You don't really need to add lots of extra sugar because of this which is never a bad thing!
Narmeen A.
Narmeen A.
Foodie Expert
I love eating these as a snack, I know weird! But I am so in love with anything that's coconut these days.
Nika W.
Nika W.
These organic coconut flakes are perfect for tropical smoothies or as a cake topping or in any of your baking needs. They're even good when you're craving something sweet but don't want all the added sugar.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Victorville, CA
Are these coconut flakes good on cakes or inside of cakes/cupcakes?
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Century, FL
Are these coconut flakes very strong in their flavor or would sweetned be better for baking?
Mandi N.
Mandi N.
Michigan City, IN
Do these have a better or less artificial taste than the non organic coconut flakes? I know they are healthier, I just wonder if they taste better or worse?