BY LET'S DO ORGANIC #62 in Flours & Meals

Save On Let's Do-Organics 16 Oz Coconut Flour- From Fine Shred To Fancy Flakes, All Varieties Of Let's Do-Coconut Contain No Added Sugar Or Preservatives- They Contribute Fiber, Protein, Beneficial Fats And Flavor To Smoothies, Cakes, Cookies, Pies And More! : Gluten Free- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 043182005241 U SKU: SPDSP19328 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon M.
Baden, PA
I love using this ingredient for all of my healthy dessert recipes! It really works well in place of regular flour. The only thing I do not enjoy is the strong coconut flavor it has. I really have to overpower it with other flavors. Overall great alternative!!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently bought this coconut flour for two reasons. One I found out I'm gluten intolerant and two I'm trying to eat healthier. I used it to make some healthy fried chicken. It was great. No funny taste. It crisped up like fried chicken should and didn't leave me feeling nasty. It's gluten free flour free and low in carbs. Plus it has vitamins in it. It's priced right too
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Love this flour! It's great for adding in to scone mixes, or pancake recipes. It adds a nutty dimension to a recipe and isn't too grainy. I like to temper other flour mixes with this blend. I will buy this again and again.
Alexandra S.
Lancaster, CA
Best brand of coconut flour I have tried so far. Others were brown and not great quality. Definitely made my paleo baking recipes tasty and healthy!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
This is a good coconut flour if you have a use for it! It's much better for you than regular flour, and if used right it tastes just as good!
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
I love it! It's so good for fitness style life! For baking cakes or hot cakes or many dessert with low calories
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Esta bien es libre de gluten , esta bueno para dulces y comidas es natural esta muy bien para tus postres .
Grace T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
By far the best brand of coconut flour I have found so far. Love using it while baking!!
Bianca B.
Best for baking I love to try and sub it in nearly all my recipes just to switch it up.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Just bought some of this. Very healthy for you. Plus it fits into a lot of diets
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Can you use this in the place of any flour? dies it change flavor of food?
Jeny J.
Does the flour actually taste like coconut? Is it strong? I want to stop using bleached flour. I'd love to try this.