BY LET WATER BE WATER

• Does anyone know where to purchase this? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kattarina N.
Love the taste of this water it doesn't taste like ordinary water but taste better than that and has really cute packaging
Avalento B.
It's just fresh water, but the bottle it's so cute that I want in every color. Taste clean and fresh
Karima H.
Foodie Expert
Good, clean, crisp bottled water with a catchy name and label design to go with it
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these waters ... my brother in law showed me this water and I fell in love. The taste is delicious and unique. I haven't tasted a water this good. It makes me want to drink water.
Lyziet V.
Foodie Expert
I've heard a lot about these waters and I would love to try it out for myself, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!? the design on the bottle is just too cute, I love it!
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
Love the taste. It has a fresh clean flavor. The design on the water bottle is also adorable. It's a must try.
Alyssa J.
These are cheap, which is a plus, and they seem genuinely good. I felt energized after drinking.
Renè J.
For cheap water it tasted pretty good. I think the packaging of the water is super cute and funny.
Claire G.
It tastes just like regular water, but the packaging is just too cool to turn down.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
They are very cheap and good quality for buy a water supplement and its refreshing and energizing
Ramiza R.
Does anyone know where to purchase this?