BY LET WATER BE WATER

• Does anyone know where to purchase this? 5 Answers
Let Water Be Water Water, Bone and Power, 16.90-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Start your review of Let Water Be Water Water, Bone and Power, 16.90-Ounce (Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these waters ... my brother in law showed me this water and I fell in love. The taste is delicious and unique. I haven't tasted a water this good. It makes me want to drink water.
Lyziet V.
I've heard a lot about these waters and I would love to try it out for myself, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!? the design on the bottle is just too cute, I love it!
Kattarina N.
Love the taste of this water it doesn't taste like ordinary water but taste better than that and has really cute packaging
Alexis R.
long beach
Love the taste. It has a fresh clean flavor. The design on the water bottle is also adorable. It's a must try.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
It's just fresh water, but the bottle it's so cute that I want in every color. Taste clean and fresh
Renè J.
For cheap water it tasted pretty good. I think the packaging of the water is super cute and funny.
Alyssa J.
These are cheap, which is a plus, and they seem genuinely good. I felt energized after drinking.
Karima H.
Good, clean, crisp bottled water with a catchy name and label design to go with it
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
They are very cheap and good quality for buy a water supplement and its refreshing and energizing
Claire G.
It tastes just like regular water, but the packaging is just too cool to turn down.
Ramiza R.
Does anyone know where to purchase this?