BY LESTOIL

Powers Through Tough Grease &Amp; Stains! Heavy Duty For: Household Laundry Stains Oil &Amp; Grease Questions Or Comments?&Nbsp; 1-800-537-8645 Contains No Phosphorus. Made In The Usa. see more...

Alexis T.
I would give this 10 STARS if I could! Lestoil took heavy set in stains out of my family's laundry. Grease and oil stains out of my auto mechanics clothes, blood out of a light colored hoodie (mind you the blood sat on that hoodie for 3+ years before I found this amazing product) ink stains out of a men's dress sweater, grass stains out of the knees of my kids jeans! I highly highly recommend this product to ANYONE!!!!
Tracy L.
Philadelphia , PA
Favorite to clean with smells good last a long time only need a little goes a long way
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
If you were looking for a miracle cleaner, this is it! Lestoil is one of the most fantastic cleaning products I've ever purchased. It can get grease stains out of laundry and oil out of asphalt! Seriously it's that versatile. Safe to use on colors, and safe to use on whites. I've found that this is one of the best products for removing the arm pit yellowing that happens with white t-shirts.
The scent reminds me of pine sol, it's a clean smell.

Seriously if you're not using this stuff, you're missing out.
Karen D.
One of many reasons I miss living up north. This product removes countless types of stains from just about anything. I can't get it in the south but if I could it would be a daily laundry staple.
Sam M.
Worked really well to deep clean my oven/stove that had what I thought were unremovable stains on the outside. Needed very little to get the job done too.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Lestoil.. I prefer the original scent rather than lemon. Either or they work great.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
This stuff truly is amazing and really attests to the saying that nothing works as good as the stuff our grandma used that's still around.

I made a huge mistake thinking spraying on sunscreen in the shower would be a good idea. Hahahahahahah!!! it was the biggest mistake. It left nasty, sticky gross mess in my shower that no matter what would not come clean and instead just kept trapping more and more dirt whenever anyone showered.

Fast forward a week later and I'm walking doe the cleaning aisle of my little neighborhood grocery store and I've got three other things in my basket and then I see Lestoil and remembered that my grandma always had a bottle of it at her house.

It took a little elbow grease and a few rinses with some seriously hot water but it cleaned up all the mess completely.
Brittney R.
Loveeee this product! Absolutely does the job on any stain! Literally removes blood, oil, wine, you name it, lestoil removes it!
Deidre N.
Tampa, FL
This product is a strain removing miracle! I had an oil stain on a favorite shirt for 3 years and tried everything to get it out. My grandmother insists I try Lestoil and I am so thankful I did. After a quick soak in lestoil, hot rinse and wash in the washing machine the stain was completely gone! It smells wonderful, works great, and is a great value that can be found in most grocery stores in the cleaning section. It's typically a floor cleaner but has so many more uses! I recommend it to all of my friends!
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me encanta su usa para limpiar la ropa saca manchas no despunta la ropa la deja blanca y puedes limpiar tu baño y la cocina y tiene olor a limpio pero hay más variedad de lestoil con otro olor . Súper bueno a mi me fascinó
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
A friend recommended I use this to clean my stove? You know those very black oil buildup stains? Has anyone used it to clean their stove? Does it removed everything?
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I was told this would work for removing stains from clothes and that it's a great grease and oil remover. What other ways can this be used around the house?