GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLesser Evil
LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 088 oz - Vegan

LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 0.88 oz - Vegan

by Lesser Evil

Besides being organic, we air pop only the freshest, most tender organic kernels, lovingly sprinkle raw organic coconut oil and then dust it with Himalayan salt. Popcorn is the snacking world's superfood; whole grain, loaded with antioxidants and gluten-free. Raw coconut oil is famous for its unique purity. And finally Himalayan salt, eat something that is 250 million years old that has the same 84 essential minerals and elements of the human body. Be a label reader. Most oil processed popcorns have a significant amount of fat. This awesomeness was created as nature intended with only 4 grams of fat and 100 calories per serving!

Are these any good ?
Start your review of LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 0.88 oz - Vegan!
Brittany W.
Yuba City, CA
LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 0.88 oz - Vegan uploaded by Brittany W.
It taste okay, it’s healthy and good for you, it’s not to salty but it does have a weird aftertaste
Chenault V.
clt
LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 0.88 oz - Vegan uploaded by Chenault V.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This the BEST popcorn on the market! It’s absolutely delicious. The very first bite is a little interesting as it has coconut oil in it, so it doesn’t taste like a typical popcorn but it’s truly delicious. Clean ingredients which is important in my house. You can eat a whole bag of this without realizing it. I can’t say enough good things about this! I added a photo because they’ve updated the packaging.
Moira H.
Wheeling, WV
This is the most delicious popcorn ever. I always pick it up when I'm at TJ Maxx. The coconut oil gives it a nice subtle flavor. I recommend it if youre someone who thinks that the fake buttery flavor on most popcorn is too much.
Selena M.
clawson
I love this popcorn I can't get myself to stop eating it. It feels light and doesn't feel like I just ate a ton of salt and butter like most salty popcorns. Will forsure repurchase!
Nola L.
Mandeville, LA
OHHHHHH!!!!! - SOOOO GOOOD!!! Tastes so fresh - As good as good gets! Perfect fluff & crunch - salt is perfect and the organic coconut oil gives the popcorn an almost buttery taste. Yummm! I just love this brand!
Sam B.
This popcorn has to be one of the best out there on the market. I believe it’s better than skinny pop! I received a small complimentary sample from PinchMe and ever since I fell in love! It’s hard to find and expensive but worth trying. Amazing popcorn.
Hannah W.
miami
Purchased at: Publix
This is the only popcorn I buy! My friend and I discovered this brand and have bought over 20 bags since lol. There is a light coconut flavor, however anyone who is isn’t a fan of coconut (including me) won’t be bothered by it.
Annie K.
Here again with another popcorn review cuz... Popcorn is my jam! Usually I'm not a fan of using coconut oil when making popcorn as the oil can be abit dense or heavy tasting. Not the case here! Lesser Evil has got the recipe down and it's light, fluffy and delicious! Only down fall would be the amount of sodium. However, if you have better self control then me an can manage not to eat the entire bag in one seating you should be ok ;)
Laura B.
Staff
New York
This is delicious! A touch of salt and some type of light oil. A good snack without a lot calories. But, I tend to snack on it at work and it does make my fingers a little greasy. Not great for typing. Have a napkin on hand.
Natalie R.
APO, AE
LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 0.88 oz - Vegan uploaded by Natalie R.
Purchased at: Kroger
I'm not typically a popcorn fan because I don't like kernels getting stuck in my teeth over salted buttery heartburn mess that I associated it with. I've had others disintegrate in your your mouth or end up like chewing on Styrofoam. This popcorn is NONE OF THAT! I absolutely LOVE this popcorn. It's airy, not too salty and crunchy! It is filling and for a cup the calories are not bad at all. I also have to give a special nod to the ingredient list. Non-gmo popcorn, salt and coconut oil. THAT'S IT. BEAUTIFUL, how it should be.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla W.