LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 0.88 oz - Vegan uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY LESSEREVIL

Besides being organic, we air pop only the freshest, most tender organic kernels, lovingly sprinkle raw organic coconut oil and then dust it with Himalayan salt. Popcorn is the snacking world's superfood; whole grain, loaded with antioxidants and gluten-free. Raw coconut oil is famous for its unique purity. And finally Himalayan salt, eat something that is 250 million years old that has the same 84 essential minerals and elements of the human body. Be a label reader. Most oil processed popcorns have a significant amount of fat. This awesomeness was created as nature intended with only 4 grams of fat and 100 calories per serving! see more...

Silver W.
Meriden, CT
This is amazing. It tastes light, salty and so satisfying. I just tried it for the first time today and am hooked. I love popcorn and this is a great alternative to the over buttered kind. I love the packaging and that it has minimal ingredients that I can pronounce.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So so good. I have trouble not eating this whole bag, but if I did I’d feel slightly less guilty because it’s a “healthier” snack. Plus who doesn’t love coconut and Himalayan pink salt! Satisfying for those sweet/salty food cravings.
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
This popcorn is so good! I love the coconut oil taste rather than the vegetable oil / fake butter taste that other packaged popcorns have. It added a level of satisfaction to it that normally doesn't come quickly with popcorn. I received this in the most recent #LoveGoodly box, and I am on the lookout for anywhere I can find it locally.
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff is delicious. It seems buttery but it's the coconut oil that give it that. You can definitely taste coconut so if that's not your thing you might not like. It has a nice coconut and salt balance. Great snack!!
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
I love this popcorn! It has a great flavor made with good for you ingredients. The price is affordable and the bag is large. Like any popcorn is goes stale quickly if you don't put in close able container but i eat it fast enough that's not an issue ;)
Moira H.
Washington, DC
This is the most delicious popcorn ever. I always pick it up when I'm at TJ Maxx. The coconut oil gives it a nice subtle flavor. I recommend it if youre someone who thinks that the fake buttery flavor on most popcorn is too much.
Kayla W.