Food & SnacksSnack FoodsMicrowaveable Popcorn & KernelsLesser Evil
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz

LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz

by Lesser Evil

The best things in life are meant to be shared. Himalayan Pink: The StoryThe ancient parable says that when the Buddha Bowl broke it became a vehicle to awaken human potential and find one's true self. Today it also means choosing simple and pure foods eating in moderation and sharing in food and love. For the sweet tooth in you LesserEvil tried to create a popcorn that was as close to guilt free as possible. Features The flavors are simple. For sweetness they used unrefined minimally processed juice of sugar cane. For saltiness they used Himalayan pink salt which is unmatched in purity age and composition. LesserEvil also used organic coconut oil which is known for its fatty acids and purity. LesserEvil is proud of this product and believes its quality will leave you wanting more. Be a label reader. This awesomeness has only 3g of fat and 110 calories per serving!. Capacity - 7 oz. Pack of 12.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz!
Sylvia W.
Prairieville, LA
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz uploaded by Sylvia W.
I received this complimentary product from #HomeTesterClub in exchange for my honest opinion and it was my first time ever trying this LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz brand and flavor. I loved every bit of this Organic Himalayan Sweetness Popcorn. If you don’t like coconut then you probably want enjoy this as you can taste coconut from the coconut oil. It’s extremely salty but it’s highly addicting to eat. I definitely recommend that you try this popcorn out, it’s not your typical popular taste it’s much better plus it’s organic. #lesserevil #himilayansweetness #organicpopcorn #hometesterclub #complimentary
Norna L.
Philadelphia, PA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS , It tastes so amazing and it's also on the healthier. It's very addicting, cause is my all time favorite popcorn AND the Himalayan Pink salt makes it everything. its actually very affordable like 3-4 dollars at your local grocery store!
Sekourtnie C.
Bossier City, LA
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz uploaded by Sekourtnie C.
Purchased at: Kroger
when I say I have been addicted to this air popped goodness for YEARS , i could not find it I looked in TWO states for this and wouldn’t you know it?! they changed the darn packaging on me! I’m glad I finally realized that these are my babies now off to the store I run to buy a cart full! Get these eat these and enjoy these, GO !
Rosa R.
Nashua, NH
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz uploaded by Rosa R.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG 110 calories for 2 cups, vegan gluten free and non gmo certified. This is absolutely Heaven, It's sweet but not too sweet a have the perfect amount of Himalayan salt which I use daily anyways Which is why this caught my eye. I have no words to describe how fantastic and fabulous this tastes like it's absolutely amazing discomfort any date an amazing job on the taste of the I highly recommend it which I don't usually use those words but you have to taste it to know that taste the brings you so much happiness absolutely great I applaud this. LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz
Erin S.
Reisterstown , MD
This popcorn was amazing! Had wonderful flavor and great crunch! Such an awesome guilt free snack
Taylor F.
Bbluffton
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 oz uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Kroger
By far the best kettle corn I’ve ever had; I’m very picky with kettle corn and this brand has blown every other popcorn out of the water! You can taste the coconut oil; it’s not greasy or too sweet. It’s just enough! It’s hard to not eat the whole bag!
Lexi L.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is amazing! And I eat way too much of it (luckily it isn't bad for you). It was surpassed any expectations I has, on a side note they also sell a wasabi flavor that is 10/5 stars. Sooo good! I would definitely recommend! We got ours at whole foods but I've seem it at target too:)
Jess P.
Cold spring , KY
This is seriously delicious popcorn. I am a carb addict but I also love to stay thin and trim. This is way better to snack on than a greasy bag of chips and seriously just as satisfying.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
This is really good. I got it from TJ MAXX and it was really tasty. It also seems healthy if you care about that
Lisa M.
Great Neck, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Wow!!!!!!! Very sweet and very delicious!! Love this, always stock up when it goes on sale at Whole Foods! Lesserevil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Sweetness 7 Oz

Looking for your answer?