GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLesser Evil
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz

LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz

by Lesser Evil

The best things in life are meant to be shared. Himalayan Pink: The StoryThe ancient parable says that when the Buddha Bowl broke it became a vehicle to awaken human potential and find one's true self. Today it also means choosing simple and pure foods eating in moderation and sharing in food and love. This whole food snack is a proprietary blend of three ingredients. Organic popcorn Organic coconut oil and Pink Himalayan Mountain Salt. Features Popcorn is the snacking world's superfood; whole grain loaded with antioxidants and gluten-free. Coconut oil is famous for its unique combination of fatty acids and purity. And finally Himalayan salt eat something that is 250 million years old and that has the same 84 essential minerals and elements of the human body. It is said to detoxify and balance PH. Be a label reader. This awesomeness has only 4g of fat and 110 calories per serving!. Capacity - 5 oz. Pack of 12.

What does Himalayan pink popcorn taste like?
Start your review of LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz!
Laura P.
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz uploaded by Laura P.
Yum! I have always been a fan of popcorn for snacking, so I decided to give Lesser Evil a try. And it's definitely a win in my book! It's light, fluffy, and the perfect amount of salty. And I love that is has simple ingredients. It's also only 110 calories per serving, which is about 3 cups, so I think it's a better option than chips. I took a bag to the beach to enjoy with friends, and it's almost all gone! I definitely want to try more items from this brand.
Robyn W.
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz uploaded by Robyn W.
This is the BEST popcorn I have ever had from a bag! You can feel and taste how light and clean it is. The salty-sweet taste balance is total perfection. I honestly feel like bathing in this deliciousness, coconut oil is very hydrating for the skin, after all. Lesser Evil Popcorn - Organic - Himalayan Pink - .88 oz - case of 18 - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Yeast Free - Wheat Free-Vegan
Alicia H.
1,443 reviews
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz uploaded by Alicia H.
This is my absolute favorite popcorn. I love this snack and this whole brand's mantra. They are an easy coast based company who aims to make snacking less processed, more earth friendly, sustainable, and more available to everyone. They use a healthier process, sustainable ingredients, and healthier ingredients. The result is a very light and fluffy popcorn thats NOT full of ridiculous hard kernels and tastes buttery and delicious even though its made with coconut oil instead of butter. Then its seasoned with pink Himalayan salt. Its absolutely perfect in taste and texture! I would definitely repurchase and definitely reccommend!
Janine L.
Ferndale, WA
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz uploaded by Janine L.
I got this in a pinchme box. It is so delicious. And it's made with healthy ingredients like coconut oil and Himalayan salt. I love finding tasty snacks I can feel good about eating instead of guilty. I have tried other snacks frim this brand and liked them as well.
Allyson G.
Nashville, TN
Seriously this has to be one of my absolute favorite new healthy snacks!! I don't feel guilty eating like I do with most others. It's light, it's non GMO, gluten free, made with coconut oil and Himalyan pink salt! You can't beat their product and st only 38 calories per cup. It's really not that bad.
Carly R.
Chicago, Illinois
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz uploaded by Carly R.
This popcorn is my absolute favorite salty snack. I discovered it on my quest to fill the office with something 'lighter' than potato chips and donuts. Everyone love it and I can't keep enough stocked! The Himalayan Pink salt is flavorful and the coconut oil gives it richness without Trans fats. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Ashley P.
Grand Rapids , MI
LesserEvil Budda Bowl Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink 5 oz uploaded by Ashley P.
This popcorn is delicious. I am allergic to olive oil so I have to make sure to find popcorn and other snacks made with other oils. This popcorn has only a hint of coconut. It is light with only 38 calories a cup!!!
Ashley W.
Fairfield, OH
Love this popcorn. Very healthy and NO GMOs. Now when I bought this I thought I would see the pink salt. Well I didn't :-( haha but its okay. Still very good
Gina R.
Liverpool, NY
We are a popcorn snacking family. We always have some on hand in the house, but have grown tired of all the artificial flavors, colors and unnecessary ingredients, so I decided to try Lesser Evil and I will NEVER go back to any other bagged popcorn because this is AMAZING! First, the flavor is absolutely delicious! The coconut oil is totally healthy (and even good for you), but it reads like a delicious butter on this popcorn! On top of the natural popcorn flavor, I just could not stop eating this stuff! I'm also in love with whatever corn they use. Again, it tastes fresh and delicious, but the hulls of this corn do not get stuck in my teeth. They aren't hard and are very easy to chew. Overall, Lesser Evil with Himalayan Pink Salt is the only popcorn I'll buy from now on. It's got everything I want in a snack and nothing I dont! Seriously, this is some DELICIOUS stuff! The small bags are perfect size for lunch, on the go, or just an anytime healthy snack!
Amy R.
Davie, FL
Good healthy snack but the taste of the coconut oil is super overpowering. That is pretty much all you taste as you eat the popcorn and for some people it makes the popcorn impossible to eat. I like it if there is no alternative. Good for an impulse buy.