GroceryLesser Evil
Popcorn - Organic - Himalayan Pink - 88 oz - case of 18 - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Yeast Free - Wheat Free-Vegan

by Lesser Evil

Today, the ancient parable of Buddha Bowl translates into choosing simple and pure foods, eating in moderation and sharing in food and love. Find your inner Zen with Himalayan Pink. Made from organic coconut oil, pink Himalayan salt, and organic popcorn, purify your cravings with this superfood.

Made from organic coconut oil, pink Himalayan salt, and organic popcorn; Purify your cravings with this superfood; 100 Calories Per bag; Non GMO , Vegan; No Gluten, Dairy, Yeast, Wheat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lesser Evil Popcorn - Organic - Himalayan Pink - .88 oz - case of 18 - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Yeast Free - Wheat Free-Vegan!
Kathleen  E.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Lesser Evil Popcorn - Organic - Himalayan Pink - .88 oz - case of 18 - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Yeast Free - Wheat Free-Vegan uploaded by Kathleen  E.
I received a free sample of Lesser Evil Power Curls Himalayan Pink Salt from @HomeTesterClubNA #HomeTesterClubNA in exchange for my honest review. I really enjoyed these snacks. They are very crunchy with just a hint of Himalayan Pink Salt. I also like the fact that the protein comes from cage free egg white powder.
Asia  W.
Lesser Evil Popcorn - Organic - Himalayan Pink - .88 oz - case of 18 - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Yeast Free - Wheat Free-Vegan uploaded by Asia  W.
Super yummy!!! It taste like coconut popcorn because of the oil! Omg love😍 I would get again for sure strange but good
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,031 reviews
Lesser Evil Popcorn - Organic - Himalayan Pink - .88 oz - case of 18 - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Yeast Free - Wheat Free-Vegan uploaded by Alisha  S.
I received this as a sample. It smells and taste like popcorn. I Was a bit disappointed that it didn’t have different flavor than regular popcorn. I felt like it needed butter.
Erika L.
This popcorn is really good. There is just enough salt on it. The kernels are nice and fluffy. I really like the fact that this is an organic product. I would purchase it again.
Cristal V.
Although pricy, I love that they use avocado oil and not sunflower like other popcorn brands. The salt gives it a different taste to the popcorn!
Kassi K.
Los Angeles
My kids and I love this popcorn! The ingredients are very few and very clean! We have no guilty while eating this kind of popcorn. This is the only brand we purchase. Delicious!
Mary A.
I am super carb conscious so I appreciate that the Himalayan Pink Salt popcorn from Lesser Evil is only 5g of carbs per snack-sized bag. The popcorn was lightly salted to give it a great flavor, but not overly salted to leave crystals all over your fingers or leave you needing a glass. I don't taste coconut flavor from the oil like some other reviewers mention. If you are looking for a light snack with great crunch, this is it. You aren't going to feel full or uncomfortable after having a snack in the middle of the day. I received a .88oz bag to sample from PINCHme but all opinions are my own.
Amber L.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Delicious!! I found this at my local natural foods store years ago, then it disappeared for a bit. I couldn't find it anywhere locally. I'm happy to say that it's now back in my life lol. Salty, a little sweet. Perfect. Worth a try!
Crystal  L.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Lesser evil popcorn is organic and non GMO. The coconut oil definitely gave the pop corn a different taste, in a good way. It tastes flavorful, but won't coat your tongue with the oiliness of butter like traditional popcorn
Madeleine S.
The best popcorn out there, I’m addicted. Deliciously salty but also don’t feel bad about eating it since it’s pretty healthy and has straightforward ingredients.

Looking for your answer?