Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornLesser Evil
POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12)

LESSER EVIL POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12)

by Lesser Evil

Avocado oil popcorn. Extra virgin avocado oil + popcorn + Himalayan pink salt. Made with organic popcorn. 5 g fat. 5 g fiber. 120 calories per serving. 40 calories per cup. The oil of more than 1-1/4 avocados (per bag). Non GMO Project verified. GF -...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LESSER EVIL POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12)!
yanira Z.
Pasadena, TX
LESSER EVIL POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by yanira Z.
LESSER EVIL POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by yanira Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this version of popcorn because it tastes just like the regular, but this is healthier. I honestly dont taste the avocado but my husband and kid said they could tasted it at the very end.
cat ..
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I was curious what avocado oil tasted like and I don’t know that it adds much flavor. For that reason I think Pink Himalayan tasted better. This was still tasty though.
Jacqueline B.
I have probably bought about 100 bags of this in the last couple of months. I am so obsessed it is the best popcorn in the world. I also love the Himalayan pink salt and no cheese cheesiness. A must try.
Kimberly K.
Rochester
I LOVE THIS BRAND! LITERALLY BEST POPCORN I HAVE EVER HAD. THE VEGAN OPTIONS ARE THE ONE I HAVE TRIED AND I HAVE NEVER TRIED A VEGAN POPCORN WITH SUCH A REAL BUTTERY FLAVOR. I ABSOLUTELY WAS ADDICTED. I NOW BUY A BAG LIKE EVERY COUPLE DAYS. TRY IT ONCE AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE JUST AS ADDICTED.
Dani R.
Weston, CT
The lesser evil brand makes the best popcorn around and I've tried it all. The avocado one is a nice change up, but prefer their Himalayan gold
Janine R.
This is a great vegan snack. A little saltier than some of the other vegan popcorns made by Lesser Evil, but not as buttery. It’s good, for sure! I sneak it into the movie theater in my big bag. Shhhh!!
Hayden G.
Vestavia, AL
I love this popcorn. Maybe not as good as the plain Himalayan salt with coconut oil, but it is still way better than any popcorn I’ve ever tried. This brand is amazing, and I don’t hesitate to say they are the best popcorn brand out there! My picky husband even loves it!
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Love love love this popcorn! It’s hard to find snacks without junk oils (or sugar) in them but this has great ingredients. Tastes great!
Jenny W.
Toronto, ON
LESSER EVIL POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jenny W.
LESSER EVIL POPCORN AVOCADO-LICIOUS, 5 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jenny W.
I didnt know what to expect when I first tried this popcorn. Avocado-licious in the name made with 85% organic ingredients and with cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil and Himalayan salt. No GMOs and vegan as well. It totally tasted like avocados mixed in with popcorn and was quite delicious. The bag was super full as you know most snack bags are puffed up with air, this had enough product in the bag. I found it quite salty for my taste and could only handle and handful at a time. Definitely would buy this one again and the other flavours that they have too.
Amanda C.
Peterborough, ON
The worst after taste EVER!!! I do not recommend at all. I do love avocado by the way, guacamole, avocado flavored chips etc. but this popcorn omg I could not get the taste out of my mouth. Their pink salted one is great, this one-not so much unfortunately.

Looking for your answer?