Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersL'ESSENCE DE BOSHEA
Original Formula Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream, 3 oz

L'Essence de Boshea Original Formula Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream, 3 oz

by L'ESSENCE DE BOSHEA

L'Essence De Boshea Original Formula is an ultra-moisturizing hand cream. This hand cream uses 20-percent pure shea butter to create a silky smooth feel on the body. With a revitalizing texture, this lotion restores the skin. It can relieve dry hands...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Essence de Boshea Original Formula Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream, 3 oz!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the Argon oil cream and I highly recommend it. It's very thick like a paste, and goes on smoothly. It definitely helps relieve dry hands and feet and it continues to work for a long while.
Sabrina B.
Cumberland, WI
L'Essence de Boshea Original Formula Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream, 3 oz uploaded by Sabrina B.
I found this gem on the clearance rack at Walmart. They were clearance down to 1.50 so I snagged the last four there. It is so moisturizing without being to over powering and it doesn't make my hands greasy at all! Will definitely be gifting these!
Emily F.
Dozier, AL
This hand cream is super moisturizing. I love the light smell. It isn't expensive at all - it came from Walmart. Would buy again.

Looking for your answer?