LeSportsac Travel Tote

by Lesportsac

Large tote with 3 exterior zip compartments Zipped main closure Three front zipper pockets Inside back zipper pocket Includes matching pouch with zipped closure 13.75 x 22.5 x 4.5 in Travel Tote, Black

What does everyone think of this ?
I wood like to us for trip and for the beach too for my suncream and some snack.
Do this bag good for bringing beach all so .
Start your review of LeSportsac Travel Tote!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It fits and can hold more tings than ti looks....I love the feel of the fabric and it is very durable. ” in reviews
“This brand has been around for years and are great quality.” in reviews
“Very heavy duty.” in reviews
“I could see the price just a little lower” in reviews
“MY absolute favorite bag from LeSportsac.” in reviews
Concord, CA
My first Lesportsac was a navy purse I carried my freshman year of high school....1983. it was once of the it bags at the time. 30+ years I'm still a fan of the brand especially for travel. The travel tote is my carry on bag. Its big enough (for me) for a Vegas weekend and a perfect carry-on for longer travel and doubles as my "bag around town" when I'm out on a city tour. The other big positive is they are light weigh. This is not my only LeSportSac...I have purses, mini bags and my daughter even took one of my cross body bags for her own use.
I've used Le Sportsac for years. This bag, however, is my favorite. Now with the way air travel has gone with carry on restrictions, this is my bag of choice. I have three boys and it has three separate front pockets, one for each of them. Whatever they can fit in there that won't fit in their own bags can go in there. I take this bag everywhere, the beach, cruising, pool, car trips, general purpose. The huge bonus is you can hand wash it in a pinch or throw it in the washer. I don't have to worry about stains. It really is an amazing heavy duty and STYLISH bag. I have many.
Mount Dora, FL
Love this bag. It is very roomy and a little bit stretchable so you can really fit A LOT into this bag. It easily fits over your shoulder and is very comfortable to carry. The bag is very sturdy. I have had mine for years and have used it many, many times and it is still holding up well.
Very durable and great for short trips. I've used this time and time again. excellent quality and can fit a lot of stuff. I was very pleased with this product and I think it's worth the cost.
OMG! I've had my LeSportSac bag since High School and I still carry it around everywhere lol! It's the most leightweight bag that I have ever bought which is why I love it so much. It literally weighs as much as a plastic grocery bag (which is extremely lightweight)!!
Bowie, MD
I love LeSportSac gabs! I own several and I am very pleased with the quality and durability. I love the designs as well. This one in particular has a lot of space, I use it to carry my stuff as well as my son's stuff. It's very practical. I really love this bag!
New Orleans
Love this line of bags. The Nylon construction is super durable, lightweight, and easy to pack. Holds so much more than it looks. Always have great patterns and colors.
Kansas City, MO
This tote is a must whether you're going to the gym or just making a trip to the grocery store. I usually throw it in my luggage while traveling just for when I go along and need extra storage for the return home.
Buffalo, NY
Who doesn't love a styled and organized bag? This is perfect for traveling. Whether you want to store your makeup while traveling, or in need of the perfectly sized carry on, this bag is your travel BFF.
Eau Claire, WI
Great quality and very spacious! I love this for travel. I always have a lot to take with me and I want something that can accommodate that and this is definitely something I recommend using.