BY LESPORTSAC

Large tote with 3 exterior zip compartments Zipped main closure Three front zipper pockets Inside back zipper pocket Includes matching pouch with zipped closure 13.75 x 22.5 x 4.5 in Travel Tote, Black

Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "It fits and can hold more tings than ti looks....I love the feel of the fabric and it is very durable. " in 4 reviews
  • "This brand has been around for years and are great quality." in 3 reviews
  • "I could see the price just a little lower" in 1 review
  • "MY absolute favorite bag from LeSportsac." in 1 review
  • "Very heavy duty." in 1 review
Nico L.
Very durable and great for short trips. I've used this time and time again. excellent quality and can fit a lot of stuff. I was very pleased with this product and I think it's worth the cost.
Lisa B.
Love this line of bags. The Nylon construction is super durable, lightweight, and easy to pack. Holds so much more than it looks. Always have great patterns and colors.
Denise C.
Somerset, NJ
Great Bag

Love this bag great for work or hanging out. You can fit alot in it very spacious. I recommend this bag .
Leah C.
I've used Le Sportsac for years. This bag, however, is my favorite. Now with the way air travel has gone with carry on restrictions, this is my bag of choice. I have three boys and it has three separate front pockets, one for each of them. Whatever they can fit in there that won't fit in their own bags can go in there. I take this bag everywhere, the beach, cruising, pool, car trips, general purpose. The huge bonus is you can hand wash it in a pinch or throw it in the washer. I don't have to worry about stains. It really is an amazing heavy duty and STYLISH bag. I have many.
Susan D.
Concord, CA
My first Lesportsac was a navy purse I carried my freshman year of high school....1983. it was once of the it bags at the time. 30+ years I'm still a fan of the brand especially for travel. The travel tote is my carry on bag. Its big enough (for me) for a Vegas weekend and a perfect carry-on for longer travel and doubles as my "bag around town" when I'm out on a city tour. The other big positive is they are light weigh. This is not my only LeSportSac...I have purses, mini bags and my daughter even took one of my cross body bags for her own use.
Nyla J.
OMG! I've had my LeSportSac bag since High School and I still carry it around everywhere lol! It's the most leightweight bag that I have ever bought which is why I love it so much. It literally weighs as much as a plastic grocery bag (which is extremely lightweight)!!
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
This tote is a must whether you're going to the gym or just making a trip to the grocery store. I usually throw it in my luggage while traveling just for when I go along and need extra storage for the return home.
Deb P.
Mount Dora, FL
Love this bag. It is very roomy and a little bit stretchable so you can really fit A LOT into this bag. It easily fits over your shoulder and is very comfortable to carry. The bag is very sturdy. I have had mine for years and have used it many, many times and it is still holding up well.
Melissa B.
Buffalo, NY
Who doesn't love a styled and organized bag? This is perfect for traveling. Whether you want to store your makeup while traveling, or in need of the perfectly sized carry on, this bag is your travel BFF.
Kaitlin H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Great quality and very spacious! I love this for travel. I always have a lot to take with me and I want something that can accommodate that and this is definitely something I recommend using.
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
Would this bag work as a diaper bag?
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Does this bag come in other colors are prints?
Victoria F.
Does this bag come in a smaller size ?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Do this bag good for bringing beach all so .
Gloria R.
New Haven, CT
What does everyone think of this ?