Add a Photo

By LESPORTSAC
#97 in uncategorized

Tote with 3 exterior zipper compartments Zipped main closure Three front zipper pockets Interior back wall hanging zipper pocket 12.25 x 18.75 x 4 in Medium Travel Tote, Stripe Ahoy

Brooke I.
Brooke I.
warrington, PA
Lesportsac is a necessity for traveling. It wears well it travels well and it has so many pockets. They have such great designs and have come so far during the years with different designs. It is also very easily able to be spotted while traveling so you don't lose it. It fits nicely under the seat in an airplane or in an overhead compartment. It keeps everything nice and organized I highly recommend them. It fits a lot of stuff. The price is also great on them. They clean up amazingly too
Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This travel bag is great for vacations and traveling. It holds so many items and has many different compartments. It's easy to stay organized when traveling this bag!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I absolutely love using this tote bag! It's so easy to travel with and I can fit so much stuff in it. Might have to buy another.
Tarnya A.
Tarnya A.
Lawrenceville, VA
I like this bag, nice size and color. very nice for traveling. looks large enough to store plenty of items. especially for the beach.
Janaina F.
Janaina F.
Lynnwood, WA
Esta é uma das minhas sacolas favoritas. Eu possuo dois deles e eu os amo tanto. Meu primeiro foi capaz de ter o zíper bloqueio que foi muito útil. Meu mais novo tem apenas a capacidade de colocar um pequeno bloqueio nos dois zíperes que não é tão conveniente. Em geral, eu acho que a bolsa é extremamente durável e pode transportar um monte de coisas.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I really like this bag!!! It is a very cute design, and pretty durable... It is great for traveling!! Definitely recommend...
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
I love it, I have this bag and I take it with me when I go to the beach, it is comfortable, nice, good quality, plus it is the ideal size to carry many things.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
My daughter used this as her school bag in 6th grade this year. It held up all year, even after numerous washings to keep it looking fresh.
Julie D.
Julie D.
You could never go wrong with a tote i use this for everything wish it have more pockets inside and out .
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Bronx, NY
I got to say this bag is awesome. Light and you cant fit anything & everything. Wish it has more pockets
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Ogden, UT
Is the bag worth the cost?
Megan P.
Megan P.
love big bags like this one, but is this Travel Tote baby bag material ???
Allison R.
Allison R.
Is this a good bag for a carry-on for airplanes? Would it hold up being stuck under an airplane seat?
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Is it a high quality bag or will the straps and other fabrics tear easily?
Shaiky D.
Shaiky D.
I love big bags like this one, but is this Travel Tote baby bag material ???