BY LESPORTSAC #88 in uncategorized

Tote with 3 exterior zipper compartments Zipped main closure Three front zipper pockets Interior back wall hanging zipper pocket 12.25 x 18.75 x 4 in Medium Travel Tote, Stripe Ahoy

• love big bags like this one, but is this Travel Tote baby bag ma...9 Answers
  • Is it a high quality bag or will the straps and other fabrics tea...7 Answers
  • Is there enough room for a laptop?4 Answers
LeSportsac Medium Travel Tote
  • "I would recommend this bag to anyone who needs a great everything bag that closes securely kinda pricey " in 5 reviews
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Lesportsac is a necessity for traveling. It wears well it travels well and it has so many pockets. They have such great designs and have come so far during the years with different designs. It is also very easily able to be spotted while traveling so you don't lose it. It fits nicely under the seat in an airplane or in an overhead compartment. It keeps everything nice and organized I highly recommend them. It fits a lot of stuff. The price is also great on them. They clean up amazingly too
Rhonda G.
Albany, OR
I have had this tote for years and it is the only one I grab when I need something for multiple items. I love that this bag has lots of zippers it keeps all my stuff secure in the bag. I have used this tote for beach wear and towels on the boat. It works great. I have also used it to transport toiletries when traveling across the country. It has held up to many trips and always looks great. I have had to throw it in the wash several times and it comes out looking great. I would recommend this bag to anyone who needs a great everything bag that closes securely.
Megan P.
Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
Esta é uma das minhas sacolas favoritas. Eu possuo dois deles e eu os amo tanto. Meu primeiro foi capaz de ter o zíper bloqueio que foi muito útil. Meu mais novo tem apenas a capacidade de colocar um pequeno bloqueio nos dois zíperes que não é tão conveniente. Em geral, eu acho que a bolsa é extremamente durável e pode transportar um monte de coisas.
Charlotte K.
Montclair , NJ
Adorable summer bag and perfect for a day trip to the beach. It's just the right size for some snacks, a book, and some toiletries and light enough to carry around on a shoulder without wanting to stop every few minutes for shoulder massage. Great item--love lesportsac :)
ryanne t.
I recommend this to anyone looking for an on the go bag, it fits a decent amount of stuff well. I also recommend it to anyone that could possibly have their purse stolen... It's inexpensive enough that it doesn't kill your wallet, it's cute enough to bring around, and isn't a flaky r designer brands screaming to be stolen.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
LeSportsac bags are super durable and will last through practically everything. I really like this print, compared to their other ones. You can use it all of the time for anything. It is washable so if it gets dirty it can be cleaned.
Nichole V.
River Vale, NJ
Love this bag. It's my second LeSportsac. I like that I can fit a ton of stuff in it especially with a 4 year old and not have to look like I'm carrying a diaper bag!
Keenia S.
Great product and the brand has been around for years! I would definitely recommend this bag amongst various other products and bags offered by them. This bag is versatile and can go many places.
Kiana P.
Logan, UT
I LOVE this tote! It fits a lot and is perfect for taking to the beach! There are a lot of zippers so you can store things easier. There are so many different patterns that you can choose from.
Jordan A.
Ogden, UT
Is the bag worth the cost?
Megan P.
love big bags like this one, but is this Travel Tote baby bag material ???
Allison R.
Is this a good bag for a carry-on for airplanes? Would it hold up being stuck under an airplane seat?
Lindsay F.
Is it a high quality bag or will the straps and other fabrics tear easily?
Shaiky D.
I love big bags like this one, but is this Travel Tote baby bag material ???