BY LESPORTSAC

Small 3-Zip cross body with adjustable detachable shoulder strap Zipped main closure Two front pockets with zipped closures Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap 7.75 x 9.5 in Kasey, Yacht Dot.

Heather S.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
I love this bag! It's adorable, practical and durable! Also, it's small enough to keep me from
Packing around too much stuff lol
lorena p.
lorena p.
I love this purse! I love cross body bags because I feel like my personal items are generally safer and harder for someone to grab. I also don't like carrying a ton of stuff around with me. I love the 3 compartments in this bag. It makes storing and getting to my items a lot easier. Plus this is a really cute purse!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I adore this bag. It's so functional, comfortable to wear, and holds significantly more items than you would initially think. It's the perfect bag for travel or everyday use. Plus the patterns are so cute!
mariana h.
mariana h.
Very cite and very strong it also have much space to put all your little thing in the pockets
Angela R.
Angela R.
Clifton, NJ
It's not that expensive, but anyways, I don't like it that much... the colors I don't like
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I have two of these bags and they are perfect for going out for the day. They are water resistant which is good!! I love these bags and you should get one.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Very light product so easy to carry and comes in many designs, but I find that the patterns too out there.
irita p.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA

Convenient to travel with but not Barry fashionable . I prefer more solid colors and material .
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
This bag is such good quality and screams america! So cute. It would last years and not wear out. Never heard anything negative about the brand!
K. W.
K. W.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
Are these machine washable?