BY LESPORTSAC

Small 3-Zip cross body with adjustable detachable shoulder strap Zipped main closure Two front pockets with zipped closures Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap 7.75 x 9.5 in Kasey, Yacht Dot.

Clarinda C.
I like this crossbody bag a lot since my family and I travel a lot. I don't using belt bags because it makes it too obvious that we are tourists. So, I bought a LeSportsac Kasey bag to take with me on my travels.

I like that it has 3 compartments and it can fit a small digi cam, a smart phone, a small coin purse and few travel documents that I can easily fold and stash in the 2nd or 3rd compartments.
K. W.
I love this purse! I love cross body bags because I feel like my personal items are generally safer and harder for someone to grab. I also don't like carrying a ton of stuff around with me. I love the 3 compartments in this bag. It makes storing and getting to my items a lot easier. Plus this is a really cute purse!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2

I love this brand of handbags, they are of good quality, they have very nice handbags and beautiful colors.
I have many bags of this brand just like this, they are incredibly comfortable,
It is one of the brands that I always recommend for its quality. The prices of the bags are worth it.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My grandmother has this crossbow bag.She loves the design and overall quality of this bag.She uses it for everyday use and swears by it.She loves how it has multiple compartments and holds a lot of stuff.Plus, it's super cute.:)
Kelly H.
staten island, NY
I'll be honest it reminds me of my grandma back in the day always buying their products. but i come to love it. its hipster style is cute when I'm just going for a walk in the city or nothing too crazy and great for work/
hailey s.
Monticello, IN
This purse is really good if you don't want to carry around a lot of stuff. The problem is my wallet does not fit in it, so i had to get a smaller one. there is not a whole lot of space for anything but the basics. It is great just for a night out though!
Ashley M.
I adore this bag. It's so functional, comfortable to wear, and holds significantly more items than you would initially think. It's the perfect bag for travel or everyday use. Plus the patterns are so cute!
Jennifer B.
I have two of these bags and they are perfect for going out for the day. They are water resistant which is good!! I love these bags and you should get one.
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
This bag is such good quality and screams america! So cute. It would last years and not wear out. Never heard anything negative about the brand!
Mimi N.
Nice quality bags. Bags are great for traveling since it can be water resistant. Patterns can be a little boring compared to others out there.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
Are these machine washable?