BY LESPORTSAC

Small 3-Zip cross body with adjustable detachable shoulder strap Zipped main closure Two front pockets with zipped closures Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap 7.75 x 9.5 in Kasey, Yacht Dot.

Clarinda C.
I like this crossbody bag a lot since my family and I travel a lot. I don't using belt bags because it makes it too obvious that we are tourists. So, I bought a LeSportsac Kasey bag to take with me on my travels.

I like that it has 3 compartments and it can fit a small digi cam, a smart phone, a small coin purse and few travel documents that I can easily fold and stash in the 2nd or 3rd compartments.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My grandmother has this crossbow bag.She loves the design and overall quality of this bag.She uses it for everyday use and swears by it.She loves how it has multiple compartments and holds a lot of stuff.Plus, it's super cute.:)
hailey s.
Monticello, IN
This purse is really good if you don't want to carry around a lot of stuff. The problem is my wallet does not fit in it, so i had to get a smaller one. there is not a whole lot of space for anything but the basics. It is great just for a night out though!
Ashley M.
I adore this bag. It's so functional, comfortable to wear, and holds significantly more items than you would initially think. It's the perfect bag for travel or everyday use. Plus the patterns are so cute!
Jennifer B.
I have two of these bags and they are perfect for going out for the day. They are water resistant which is good!! I love these bags and you should get one.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
I love this bag! It's adorable, practical and durable! Also, it's small enough to keep me from
Packing around too much stuff lol
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
This bag is such good quality and screams america! So cute. It would last years and not wear out. Never heard anything negative about the brand!
Van N.
Nice quality bags. Bags are great for traveling since it can be water resistant. Patterns can be a little boring compared to others out there.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
The Kasey is a popular LeSportsac bag for ladies from Hawaii who like to come to Vegas, stay at the California Hotel and play slots all day.
Brittany J.
These are nice for when you are on the go constantly. I'm going on vacation in June and I will be taking mine with me for the convienence!
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
Are these machine washable?