BY LESPORTSAC

Style: Spree 9.75 x 14 x 5 in, 24.77 x 35.56 x 12.7 cm Adjustable shoulder strap Back pocket with zipped closure Zip out expandable front compartment Two front pockets with zipped closures Two main compartments with zipped closures Includes matching pouch with zipped closure

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I discovered LeSportsac several years ago when I was packing for a trip to Europe. This everyday bag is really perfect for everyday use. It's extremely light-weight, it's easy to care for and is waterproof, it has so many compartments and pockets, the print is adorable, and it's affordable. I have so many designer bags that I've essentially wasted my money on, because no matter what day or the occasion, I always reach for this LeSportsac bag.
Amalia N.
Jackson, NJ
I have this bag in at least 3 different colors/prints - plain black and 2 other prints, which I mostly use for summer. I love to use them to travel, particularly, like when I'm going on a long day trip. One of the reasons is because it's actually pretty spacious, and I have fit a TON of stuff in them. What is especially useful is the zipper that essentially expands and shrinks the bag to accommodate more or less. I also love the strap that is adjustable to carry on one shoulder, or crossbody. There's a ton of pockets, and everything has a place. I also love that I can toss it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle if something spills or if I feel like freshening up the bag. I've done so a few times and they held up quite well. The only thing I find as a flaw is that the straps something twist in the loop, and become tangled, and I have to untangle it. This usually happens if it's too heavy. Otherwise, I love the bag, and they can actually be quite stylish, if done right with the right colors/prints.
BROOKE A.
McKinney , TX
I use a smaller Lesportsac for my everyday purse, but needed something bigger to use when traveling in Germany. This was perfect! I was able to fit in the guidebooks and brochures I used during the day. The adjustable strap allows for the security of wearing it across your chest or just one shoulder. The many pockets made it easy to organize all of the travel stuff I was carting around everyday. Can't recommend it enough.
Lindy S.
Greeley, CO
OK...maybe I got a little to excited there...

It is a fantastic purse though. There are pockets for everything. Keep your keys, phone, water bottle, e-reader, makeup items, money/plane tickets...whatever you are carrying...in their own pockets!

I love this bag for travel. There is an expansion zipper for the back pouch, so the bag that holds everything gets even bigger. It is great for your personal carry on item on planes.

The strap is fully extendable, making it a great cross body not matter your size.

The material is sleek and easily washable/wipeable. I have had one of my bags like this for almost 2 years and it still looks brand new.
Luz H.
I love this LeSportsac bag, it is super durable with beautiful desing! Since these are made of cloth and it has so many pockets you can put in there so many things! I use this for everyday and I love traveling with it cause I can put al my travel things in there
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
While I don't have this specific bag, I do have many LeSportsac bags (mostly their Tokidoki line). The quality of these bags are amazing-even my diaper bag is Tokidoki! The price is definitely worth the quality. The colors and designs are fun, overall love the products!

I would definitely purchase this bag considering my love of the company.
Nikki E.
Surprise , AZ
These bags are very durable, and roomy! they have many pockets to keep you organized and they are very good! the only Problem is that the zipper seems to get stuck sometimes, but any zipper can get stuck anywhere :)
Dayhana V.
This bag can be used for many different things. It could also be used as a baby bag. It has different compartments which is very useful and it comes in black which goes with everything. It could also be used for school. The material is very tough and it's easy to clean. It's machine washable l.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have several of the cross body bags from LeSportSac. They are an absolute must while traveling. With three different zippered pockets, I can fit a ton of stuff inside. Also, they are very durable and come is such cute colors and prints. Oh, and they are made in my home state of Kentucky! :)
hailey s.
Monticello, IN
I used this purse while backpacking through Europe. IT was so nice to have all those pockets. I Even kept my passport in its own pocket so i would not have to worry about it falling out. I also love how there are two huge big compartments. I put my wallet in one and water bottle and papers/maps in the other. The adjustable shoulder strap was also perfect. It was the perfect purse for the trip
Anastasia D.
I've heard so much about the Lesportsac bags. I was wondering, what makes the bags so great? Is the price really worth it?
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What would be the most practical way to use this bag? As a diaper bag, everyday bag, gym bag, etc?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Does this come in a variety of styles
Susana P.
Pero que bonito es, se ve que tiene mucho espacio para poder guardar de todo y algo organizado, hay de mas colores??