BY CHANEL

Eyeshadow redefined. The new LES 4 OMBRES features a vibrant, pigment-rich formula in palettes inspired by threads of Chanel tweed. Each easy-to-wear compact offers endless possibilities, with two medium tones to colour and contour, a deep shadow to intensify and a light shade to highlight.

Web ID: 1072511

Allison L.
Huntington Beach
Great palate. I am not the most experienced in makeup and this is my go to high end brand. There makeup is all so soft and smooth. I love this palate it’s the only one I have right now in fact. I love the colors and blending is easy. Good for the retail price. 100% would recommend
lilia c.
ain naaja
Gorgeous colors for my pale complexion and hazel eyes. The colors work together exceptionally well, and as is usual for Chanel, the payoff is quite subtle. These are washes of color, not the opaque disco look I used to wear out clubbing back when I could stay up all night without killing myself. My only slight gripe is that the lightest shade, a whitened pinkish lavender, is a bit too shimmery. I prefer to wear shimmer close to my eyes, if at all, rather than as a wash over the lid. This is a very classy way to wear purple.