Lerosett Moisture Matte Oil Free Hydrator By Gunilla of Sweden For All Skin Types

BY GUNILLA OF SWEDEN

Brand New 2 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
I have tried EVERYTHING For my acne, and, finally, as a n adult, I discovered this line of anti aging, anti acne products. They are affordable, and what...they WORK! This moisturizer is a great place to start, as it lasts long, and makes your skin look great. I cannot rave about this line of products enough! This moisturizer actually does that, without making your skin greasy or under dry, it works like it's suppose to.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
I absolutely love Lerosett! Their moisturizer and their whole acne system is amazing! Definitely recommend any of their products. They are organic and not full of chemicals! Big plus!
Natalie M.
This moisture matte helps hydrate your skin if it's dry and needs some hydration.
Cristina V.
Chandler, AZ
Love this!! Having acne prone skin, this product is amazing. Did not aggravate my skin at all. After cleansing my face, I add a small amount of this by patting it in. Soaks in, leaves no residue, does what it says. Will buy this again and again.
Ariana B.
Glendale, AZ
I love this hydration because it helped my acne it was good for my face and I used it I don't have dry skin anymore I love it and it is the best working hydator I have used it is fast working and a good price to pay for my skin so my skin could look beautiful again
Jennifer C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone who used this product also used their organic acne treatment? I heard it's extremely good, and was wondering what sort of face regime people usually use with it?